Thread: should i stop?

BIGCDAWG is offline Junior Member

should i stop?

i just ran out of 2 1/2 weeks of dbol pills at 25mgs a day, i can get some more tomorrowjust another two weeks worth and i can also get some test e 500mgs pwk 6-8 weekswith it. i am gonna get some nolvadex either way. i am 5'10, only 150. i have taken 2 bottles of test 100 propinate before and then pretty much shed off the weight after time. from 19-20 i didnt gain a single pound, i think i might have actually lost a couple. i am pretty sure i am gonna get this gear tomorrow but last time i posted this it seems everyone was ****ing against it. so can someone who has experimented young please comment on this for me. all advice is all good. thanks a lot.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Brother - we have covered this in those other threads - read up and learn some more before you do some lifelong damage to yourself - safety first Bro

shootdeep is offline Member
    didn't really understand your question. are you running d-bol alone?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    so hold on let me get this you, ran dbol for 2 weeks..... DIDNT have enough gear for a big boy cycle...and now you want everyone else to tell you how to do it?? well your first mistake was not getting all the **** you needed when you started.. your second mistake was just taking dbol....if you did any research at all you would have know test as a base 1-10 weeks or 1-12 weeks... dbol as a kick 1-4
    o welll you messed up hope you don;t lose all 8 pounds of water you gained!

razor67 is offline Banned
    still against it
    do you have clomid

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Yea bro you should never start if you dont have all your antis and cycle.. Bad idea

RDL

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    I'm also young and i understand how you guys are all against people my age doing AS and im starting to realize why! Bro not to flame but please do some research. Its post like these that make it even look that much worse that we are doing AS at a young age. For now on do a lot of research on here before asking anymore questions.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    If you didnt gain a pound between age 19-20 then you were NOT doin a lot of things right.... this is a point in your life where your testosterone will be the highest ever in your body, take advantage or it and re-evaluate your diet and workout routine...

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGCDAWG
    i just ran out of 2 1/2 weeks of dbol pills at 25mgs a day, i can get some more tomorrowjust another two weeks worth and i can also get some test e 500mgs pwk 6-8 weekswith it. i am gonna get some nolvadex either way. i am 5'10, only 150. i have taken 2 bottles of test 100 propinate before and then pretty much shed off the weight after time. from 19-20 i didnt gain a single pound, i think i might have actually lost a couple. i am pretty sure i am gonna get this gear tomorrow but last time i posted this it seems everyone was ****ing against it. so can someone who has experimented young please comment on this for me. all advice is all good. thanks a lot.

WTF are you asking here...sounds to me if you can't put together a test/dbol cycle you should do a little more homework...I would however buy what you can and wait to use it till you know what your doing...your obviously going to do them...so at least put forth the effort to know how things work...

MTLMAN is offline New Member
    an advice : -always take your time to plan your cycle
    - do not use AS before getting enough exp. in how to train and eat.
    -Knowledge is a must

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Hi bro you should never start your cycle if you dont have all your stuff and anti e-s.

Thread Information