tallyjuice is offline Member

DNP while on fina?

Can you take DNP while on fina? If so, how many pounds can I lose if I consume 1800 cals/day while on 400mg of DNP for a week, (my BMR is 2500)?
    Last edited by tallyjuice; 02-19-2004 at 01:54 PM.

come on guys. no answer from the mods or vets?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Bro, have you used DNP before?? Its real dangerous especially if you dont know what your doing. It does work great from what I hear though. Most people from what I read said they wouldnt go over 300-400mg of DNP at a time.

Your profile says your 5'8'' 156lbs. What exactly are your goals?? I dont see a reason for someone your size using DNP...

Yeah, i guess i haven't updated my profile in a while I was 156 before overbulking on my cycle. I was 12% bd when I was at 156. I got all the way up to 188 on my cycle, but I gained so much fat from eating ****ty. I learned my lesson , but I ended up at 22%bf. I know, I know. It sux. Anyways I've gotten down to 176, but I want to do a week at 400 mg to try and get another few off when I'm finished my next two weeks of cutting. Come on. I know some of you know what's up. Also, I've done my research so please don't comment on that.

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    just my perception, but DNP is so strong and risky by itself, why would you want to increase the risk by adding tren (one of the harder drugs on your body)? If I recall correctly, i have not run across one post that suggested doing anyhting else while on DNP. Stick with the DNP by itself in an offcycle period... you don't want to F*** yourself up for nothing. Just the way I see it...

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287
    just my perception, but DNP is so strong and risky by itself, why would you want to increase the risk by adding tren (one of the harder drugs on your body)? If I recall correctly, i have not run across one post that suggested doing anyhting else while on DNP. Stick with the DNP by itself in an offcycle period... you don't want to F*** yourself up for nothing. Just the way I see it...
    let me add one little thing....I haven't seen one post suggesting OR advocating (advocating being the key) the use of anything with DNP ...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro - Cycleon has a great thread on DNP - probably all you would need to know - I wouldn't do Fina with it - just my.02 ---- here's the thread link - hope it helps
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ead.php?t=1182

Ambulance1984 Guest
    I have yet to come across any input on using fina while on dnp , but because it, itself, heats up your body (this is why you have night sweats from fina) I would not run it with DNP. That's just my personal opinion. The only thing I would run it with is test.

Good call ambulance. I'm gonna drop the fina and continue with the test while on the DNP and thanx for the link PL.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    I would think test prop might be a better idea than tren , as you want a low water retention steroid , that is going to fight the catabolism of the DNP . DNP alone, you will lose fat, but muscle also, an AAS will help in that regard. Also, I've heard a lot of people saying to run an appetite suppresant with it, since it increases appetite, which you don't want when losing weight. I'm sure you know about supplementation too

Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    I would think test prop might be a better idea than tren, as you want a low water retention steroid, that is going to fight the catabolism of the DNP. DNP alone, you will lose fat, but muscle also, an AAS will help in that regard. Also, I've heard a lot of people saying to run an appetite suppresant with it, since it increases appetite, which you don't want when losing weight. I'm sure you know about supplementation too
    Yeah that definately make sense. Also, do any of you really think I can lose a pound a day on DNP with my calories being at 1800?(and yes I know you don't see the water from the DNP come off for a few days)

Ambulance1984 Guest
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...d.php?p=707172 read this too man.

I don't see a lb a day likely happening your first cycle, probably just a few lbs. Do not exceed 10 days and 400mg your first cycle regardless of if your not feeling the results yet or not.

Thread Information