Thread: Bakers Scist

Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Bakers Scist

I have this scist behind my knee and it's full of fluid !! I had it drained during my last cycle, so I'm thinking it's because of gear. Right now I'm running 750mg ICN's Test Enan , 400mg Deca ew. I did not do Deca last time so it's not the deca , but the Test. It's painful as hell this time
    Legs are impossible to do. Anyone ever get these ? The last time it happened and I had it drained it started to come back within 2 wks. I'd hate like hell to have it lanced because of the possible down time. Any help would be appreciated it. Thanks

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    You gotta be kidding me............No one has ever heard of this or had one before ?

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Unfortunately not bro... Cysts are usually pus or fluid pockets, so I doubt the gear is causing it, butyou need to have it looked at again and see if they can remove it rather than lance it. Not much else you can do...sorry bro

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro I have a cyst that always shows up on top of my right foot and it seems that it shows up bigger while Im cycling, I though I was the only one , It comes and goes away and I went to the doc to show him and it disappeared that day..lol. I know what you mean by that.

RDL

Thread Information