[Spartan] is offline New Member

Sustanon !!! Need advice

Hi was just curious as to how much Sustanon i can use without using clomid, nolvadex etc as it is impossible to get where i am ! I have a good diet plan im currently 88kgs. I will eventually stack it with Deca (when ever i can get clomid etc !) but that wont be for some time Im just worried about Gyno

ps: i know it is just a waste and i need something anabolic but im just too curious to use it !

how long can i use it for (weeks) ?
    how much should i inject ?

I would sat about none!

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    well, i did a first cycle of sust only a couple of years ago. i did 1cc(250mg) e5d. that equals out to about 350mg/wk. at the time, i wasn't too educated about pct and nolv. so i ran it for around 9 wks and just kept lifting. lost most of it. i didn't continue eating big after i stopped either, which probably had a lot to do with it

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Dude, you shouldnt use any of it without nolva or clomid. Those things are necessity, please dont jump into a cycle here, it looks like you hae some learning to do. and for a first cycle sust isnt the best thing. But you should be more concerned with learning right now, not to sound like a jerk but that post sounds really immature and ignorant.

I Know your right RJM03 i got my gear but no nolva clomid etc ,
    im just curious if i can jump the gun but i know your right I gues il just wait !

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    With sust you have to use it like eod for a while to get it in your system... you CAN use it without anti e's if you want 2 but you might get gyno

can i get away with just clomid or do i need nolva ?

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well i ran my 1st cyle with sust and eq and d-bol, and i am up 26 lbs, still not off yet i also have a good clean diet, and i ran the sust at 500 mgs a week shooting the sust twice a week monday and thurs, for 10 weeks, yes u need nolva! thank god i was running it in my cycle, and clomid yes! u need that for ur pct very wise decsion unless u want ur levels to crash and make ur body very catabolic and loose mostley what u had gained

Get the novla trust me u WILL need it.

shootdeep is offline Member
    i would definitely use the clomid. sustanon is like any other test in that it will shut you down. without PCT there is the potential to lose all you've gained and maybe more. as far as nolva goes, people respond differently to test. i 'm not prone to gyno and have never had a problem. even though proviron has been my choice for controlling estrogen, i ALWAYS have nolva on hand. gyno doesn't go away once you get it.
    looking a your profile, i'll assume you have no cycle experience. if you haven't already bought the sustanon, why not use test enanthate ? it's more user friendly(less inj.) and cheaper in the long run.

Thread Information