Thread: Suggestions

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member

Suggestions

This what ive got for gear so far fellas..anyone got ideas how to take it or what i could add. All red star gear
    30 mls dry sus

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    well see, the thing is... you really should have researched this and had your cycle fully planned before you ordered steroids .

with that said, you need nolvadex and clomid for post cycle, as well as the nolva for possibly during the cycle.

30 ml's of red's dry sust could be stretched into about a 9 week cycle... doing shots EOD. thats the best advice i can give.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    I'm assuming that the sust is 250 mg. if so don't do a whole mg eod otherwise you will be doing 875 mg of test per week which is way to much for a first cycle. cut that dose in half. and research before you start. save it for when you're ready. Someone correct me if Red satr's dry sust is less than 250/ml

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah Bro - need mg's to help you out - also read up there is plenty of free info here

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    dry test has an advantage as it already has an anti estrogen included in it...30cc? Well, first cycle I'd suggest 1 cc e4d. You won't take advantage of the prop so don't even worry about the mg dosage on the prop. Lots more of research should have been done though before buying gear. good luck on what you decide to do, next time take the time to look into what you want to do before buying your gear

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    3o mls of dry sus 250 (red star)
    40 mls of fina 100mg/ml (home brew)

Any suggestions on how to take this or any thing else you think would be good to stack. (was thinking of winny)trust me I wish I could critique it more with other "ingridients". This is my 3rd cycle but the first I plan to emphasize my diet though...I figured its time to get serious since the prior cycles were used for strength to help me with football. I'm 5'10 200 lbs 12% bodyfat. I want to get some mass but want to get a lean and hard look. Thanx for your help guys.
    Last edited by wildbill5252; 02-19-2004 at 11:47 AM.

Thread Information