go4gold is offline Member

king for a strength cycle

lately i have been trying to think of a good strength cycle to do and one that may cut me up to, im about as big as i want to be. i'm 5'5" and 160, pretty low bf, im guessing 11%, don't mind gaining a few pounds as longs as i dont get over 170 and dont mind losing a few as long as i dont go below 150( i know i know, a bit of weight to play with, but what ever i feel strongest and most competitive at), im a competitive weightlifter( the lifts in the olympics). i want awsome gains and ones that will stay with me when im off( and yes i am aware that i might loss some of those gains, but as long as i and up from where i used to be). i have been thinking of anavar at 50mg/ed for 10 weeks and win( but how much win, and also what is better, the shot or tabs) i know that the tabs are harsh on the liver, but how bad in most of your guys opion. i will do anavar for sure, but what would but the icing on the cake for me as far as what i should stack with it, not looking to get big, remember strength, don't want anything to harsh on the liver cause have had high enzyme levels there before.thanks and hope u guys can help

p.s. also want something that won't stay in my system to long just in case i get tested at comps.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

strenght

Fina aka; tren acate, very good for strenght, not sure on clearance time, but is very fast acting ester 1-2 days so should be fine for tested meet. anywhere form 75-150mg per day will make you VERY strong.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    r u looking just to add strength thts it ?halo,that will get u strong as ox with no water,agressivenes for powerlifting,it will a hard like quality that will make each muscle look sharp.but the downside is ,its very toxic to the liver so u shouldnt stayon it for more than 5 weeks.ooops i fust saw nothing harsh on the liver,fina is good but very toxic to the kidneys,

how harsh is fina on the kidneys, will lots of water keep my kidneys in good health. i have heard it is real bad on the kidneys, but wouldn't mind trying it if there is a safe way to use it. how long should i be on it, how expensive is it roughly, and will stacking it with 50gm/ed of anavar for ten weeks pretty much give me great results as far as awsome strength and cuting up a bit. thanks
    p.s. also will my ability to keep my gains after im off it be great too. thanks again
    Last edited by go4gold; 01-22-2002 at 08:41 AM.

also may adding winny to a fina and anavar cycle be a good stack, if i did winny, i would drink it and how harsh would that be on the liver. and how much should i use if i do it and for how long.
    don't forget to read my reply above, thanks guys in advance

any more help out there

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Winny is 17aa no matter if you swallow it or inject it, and running more than one oral at once, isn't a good idea. So pick winny or anavar , and then take some tren for sure.

There ya go.

Thread Information