chawxxx is offline New Member

need some more input

Ok, I have read allot of the educational links, and now I am thouroughly confused. Most of the stuff that I have read goes against what I have read in published sources (i.e. The Steriod Bible, MDDR ect). So here is the question, on a 23 year old man, weighing 215lbs, on an 8-9 week cycle of deca -200mg first week/400mg weeks 2-7/200mg week 8, does he need to take anything to come off his cycle? I have read that winni needs to be taken to block progesteron, that hcg needs to be taken in high doses givin recent medical findings, and clomid for like 4 weeks after all that. With all that, I just want to know what NEEDS to be done.
    Aaron

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chawxxx
    Ok, I have read allot of the educational links, and now I am thouroughly confused. Most of the stuff that I have read goes against what I have read in published sources (i.e. The Steriod Bible, MDDR ect). So here is the question, on a 23 year old man, weighing 215lbs, on an 8-9 week cycle of deca -200mg first week/400mg weeks 2-7/200mg week 8, does he need to take anything to come off his cycle? I have read that winni needs to be taken to block progesteron, that hcg needs to be taken in high doses givin recent medical findings, and clomid for like 4 weeks after all that. With all that, I just want to know what NEEDS to be done.
    Aaron
    first off there is no need to ramp your doses bro.. second off deca would need to be run for longer then 8 weeks, but ideally you should have some kind of test in their as a base... and if it is your first test should be the only thing in there. (if you chose test ) you would need nolva and clomid... nolva to help prevent any gyno and clomid and nolva for PCT..

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Im sorry to say those books are giving you misinformation. 1. test is the base of all cycles and deca should not be done alone due to the hard anabolic shutdown and recovery time 2. Pyramiding is not necessary and not used anymore and actually will cause more harm than good due to inconsistant blood levels. 3. clomid needs to be taken when test and AS is out of your system and usually two weeks after last week of test administration.

Looks like you should stick around AR for a while and use the search button up top. Do some of your own research and I think you will like what you find.

razor67 is offline Banned
    well, you dont want to run deca alone.. also, no need to pyramid..

razor67 is offline Banned
    btw.. here is one example of someone running deca without test.. there are countless others.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=81226

Thread Information