Chapman393 is offline Associate Member

I'm Not Hungry!!!!!!!!

Hey guys I don't know what is going on. I started my cycle a week and a half ago and I have lost 7 pounds and my appetite is gone. I am not hungry at all I wake up and eat half of what I normally would while on a cycle and then throughout the day I have no appetite I don't know what to do.And I am always thristy. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! My cycle goes as followes

wk1-4 50mg dbol ED
    wk1-13 375mg Enan E4D(1.5cc every 4 days)
    wk1-10 250mg Deca E4D(1.25cc every 4 days)
    wk6-13 75mg Tren ED
    .25mg L-dex ED + 10mg Nolva ED
    Last edited by Chapman393; 02-18-2004 at 09:09 PM.

WOW, you LOST weight?
    bro, for the sake of your money and your health, eat anything and everything or else this cycle is gonna go down the drain and you might as well quit.

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    WOW, you LOST weight?
    bro, for the sake of your money and your health, eat anything and everything or else this cycle is gonna go down the drain and you might as well quit.
    I know I just can't eat I have no appetite at all. Come on guys I need to know what is going on someone on this board has got to know or have some kind of idea.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Dunno what to tell you about you not eating! its just somthing you need to force yourself to do! Take some EQ that will take care of the not eating hehe

jerseykid23 is offline Junior Member
    Dude, the eq will kick in soon... you will want to eat the paint off the walls you will be so hungry. In the meantime, just do the best you can to get some food in you

razor67 is offline Banned
    could be from the dbol ... read this.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...appetite+cycle

Quote Originally Posted by jerseykid23
    Dude, the eq will kick in soon... you will want to eat the paint off the walls you will be so hungry. In the meantime, just do the best you can to get some food in you
    Oh S***!!! How am I going to force myself to eat 4000 calories a day? I am hardly getting 2000 down. I go to school also from 10 to 3 and don't have time to eat. What can I eat during class??????

Jackman is offline Banned
    protien bars?

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    Thanks razor67 that site explains why I don't want to eat. I had heard of that before. I mean 3-4 days after I started with the d-bol my appetite totally took a dive. Sounds like I am going to have to use prop next time.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same thing happen when i started my very first cycle, my stomach was upset all the time, i couldnt figure out what was goin on. No joke i was forcing down 5000-6000cals a day it was horrible and then all off a suddened it like my stomach opened up and i could eat everything you put in front of me it was crazy. So just hang in there.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

bf

its the dbol ! what was your body fat before compared to now? the eq will kick in another couple of weeks and you wont have a problem eating.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapman393
    Hey guys I don't know what is going on. I started my cycle a week and a half ago and I have lost 7 pounds and my appetite is gone. I am not hungry at all I wake up and eat half of what I normally would while on a cycle and then throughout the day I have no appetite I don't know what to do.And I am always thristy. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! My cycle goes as followes

wk1-4 50mg dbol ED
    wk1-13 375mg Enan E4D(1.5cc every 4 days)
    wk1-10 250mg Deca E4D(1.25cc every 4 days)
    wk6-13 75mg Tren ED
    .25mg L-dex ED + 10mg Nolva ED

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    he isnt even in his 2 week, the EQ hunger wont start untill 5 or 6, its from the dbol for sure, do you feel crappy? does ur back hurt? always thirsty drop the dose of the dbol or drop it completely
    I only have two weeks left of d-bol it makes me feel so strong. Yeah I feel crappy and I am always thirsty, always but my back isn't hurting to bad. It looks like I am going to have to start force feeding myself 4 to 5000 calories aday. If I quit the d-bol what can I put in its place?

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    its the dbol! what was your body fat before compared to now? the eq will kick in another couple of weeks and you wont have a problem eating.
    My BF was about 15-18% but it is droping. I have lost 7lbs instead of gain my waist size is going down but I don't know what my BF is now.

ok

your ok bro just hang in there. you could have dropped some in b/f% before starting your cycle but thats ok.

Thank Df2003 I have been freaking out trying to figure out why I am not hungry. I will just force feed myslef for two more weeks and the EQ hunger should start

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    yea, once that eq kicks in, your gonna be gravy. But untill then, force feed!

Stryder21 is offline New Member
    Get a tub of weight gainer, I bought a couple tubs and I get 600 cal and 51g potein its not bad and helps with your cal intake if you can't eat enough food

good

ive personaly havent ever had this problem but maybe ask one of the board MD'S and see what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapman393
    Thank Df2003 I have been freaking out trying to figure out why I am not hungry. I will just force feed myslef for two more weeks and the EQ hunger should start

Thread Information