magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

all newbs thinking about deca or winny only!!!

OK i have noticed in the past couple of weeks the outrageous number of post that concern the same thing..... IF you have questions about deca or winny use the **** search button, im almost 100% sure your question has been covered 100s of times....
    for those of you who are too lazy to search or do not know where the search button it (for those of you who don;t know, its in the little blue bar near the top of the pag that says SEARCH.. it's the third one from the right or 8th from the left)

DECA only is a TERRIBLE beginner cycle...
    WINNY only is also a TERRIBLE beginner cycle....

-Test should be the base of your cycle.. a single ester such as cyp or enanth would be your best bet for a beginner because you only need to inject E4D whereas with other forms you need more frequent injects.

-ALSO test only is good because the sides are easy to control... you can use LDEX or ARIMIDEX to control the bloat (if it's a concern) NOLVA to help alleviate gyno symptoms... and a combo of NOLVA and CLOMID PCT to bring your natural test back to acceptable levels..... (PCT IS A MUST IF YOU WANT TO KEEP GAINS!!!)
    *PCT start times will vary with different AS, somewhere on here there is a chart of the different AS and how long to start pct (use the search button to find this

-by running test only for you first cycle you will also be able to see how your body reacts to AS... so in the future if you do decide to stack then you will know if you get any new sides that it is from the new additional to your cycle.........

-There really is no need to go overboard for your first time.... many recommend a dose any where from 250mg/wk-500mg/wk (for beginners.)
    for 10-12 weeks (as a general rule)

-Also there really is no such thing as a cutting and bulking cycle.... think about it.. how can you get bigger yet at the same time get smaller? You have to eat large amount of calories as well as protein when running AS and many put on a little bit of B/F while they are doing this... (no big deal though, it can be lost after your cycle is over..)

--When cycling you must DRINK LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER... alcohol is not a good substitute... some say it is ok to drink once a week while on but i feel why spend hundreds of dollars if you're not going to be serious and give it all the attention you need... think about how much bigger you could get if you didn;t drink while you were on

if anyone would like to add to this or correct anything i may have put that is wrong please feel free to add....

Bartleby is offline Member
    Good post bro, but no matter how many times someone makes a post like this there are still the same number of stupid questions....people just dont take the time to research a little bit, and if they did everything they need and want to know is easy to find....

sad but true....o well i figure it will be here for the day so maybe anyone new will read it and we can cut down on 10 new posts with the same ****

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

majic

hey majic didnt you post something like this a few weeks ago? if so it sure shows that newbies dont want to read and learn.

no i think some1 else may have i kinda remebered it when i was ahlf way done and said screw it ill just finish it...

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    yea but what about deca and winny!.........just kidding. I'll just help to keep this close to the top...at least for a day or two. informative for the newbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdog@usi
    yea but what about deca and winny.
    lets not put some crazy ideas in the heads of these new guys.... ill do a simple equation for them to clear it up TERRIBLE+TERRIBLE= very very bad...

I know a guy at my gym whos about to do that actually (deca and winny). I've tried to talk him out of it, but he gives me the old I know what I'm doin bit. I have told him about this board and encouraged him to do more research, but he will have none of it. Oh well.

just wanna BUMP my thread in an effort for people to see it...

yeah like a test which all new members have to take... if you score well then you can have full acess if not then you have to chill in the educational forum for a couple weeks.... or have to log so many hours in it or something.... o well i tried helpingpeople out... some are too ignorant to even care though they just want a quick fix.... btw you have the best **** avatars!

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    good post bro hopefully some newbies will read into it and do some of their own research instead of pm'n me askin me questions...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    Good post bro, but no matter how many times someone makes a post like this there are still the same number of stupid questions....people just dont take the time to research a little bit, and if they did everything they need and want to know is easy to find....
    Yep! And everytime somebody asks about it, some other newbie says "I did it for 6 weeks and gained 200lbs and didn't get deca dick. Deca only is fine if you do it right!" **##%$@!!!! Drives me crazy sometimes!

peace,

ttgb

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I made a post similar to this not to long ago and now my feelings towards the newbies has totally changed. Its not so much the questions that bother me because we all had newbie questions. I asked all sorts of stuff about sustanon and got good responses, why because i acted mature when i was critized and changed my way of thinking. Its these newbies that get upset because we don't tell them they are right and decide were a bunch of ass holes!!! So i don't feel about telling people to search anymore or get frustrated when they refuse to do so.

The best was some post where the dudes chick was asking for advice and when i responded she thought i was getting mad for her wanting a source, when she had read what my signature says!

lThe best was some post where the dudes chick was asking for advice and when i responded she thought i was getting mad for her wanting a source, when she had read what my signature says!

I saw that! that chick pm'd me I guess bc I posted in her thread. I was wondering if it was really a chick or just some guy acting like one, thinking that everyone would be nicer to a girl or something. Who girlfriend is goona do steroid research for her man? seemed a little fishy to me.

Thread Information