THIS IS NOT ME WRITTING THIS. I READ THIS ARTICLE IN THE MARCH ISSUE OF MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT. I THOUGHT IT WAS INTERSTING SO I POSTED IT.

THE QUESTION WAS.
Q. In the september issue of md, theroundtalbe discussion mentioned that HMG was better than HCG. Please help me understand the hmg with the respect to what id does, dosing, duration, etc. Is there any surefires cure for restoring normal HPTA fuction post-AAS (Deca) usage?. I haven't been on it for years, but i still have suppression issues. XCould receptors be a problem even after this much time? HCG therpty did not correst this problem.

A. There are a few who suffer post-cycle depression of the male ndrogen production system most knoiw as the HPTA even after proper use of hcg and or other hpta regenerative therapy. As a rule this is due to long-trem shutdown or inhilbition GhRH, LH and FSH.
Just to make sure everyones up to speed
1. The hypothalmus relases ghrh to tell the pitulary gland to realse LH and fsh.
2. LH tells the testes to produce androgens, including testosterone .
3.FSH tells the testes to produce sperm.
Pertty simple, huh? When AAS are used the body senses that theres just too much androgen runnung around the system through one or both of two negative feedback loops
1. du to increased androgenic activity in terh neuronet
2. excess estrogens and estogrem-like hormones from aromatization.

Post-cycle regeneration...... hopefully

The average post-cycle hpta regeneration is two to six weeks in length. The most noted cycle foe effect emplys clomids and hcg in various dosages and administration patterens. in most cases, the result is that hpta is given a jump start of sorts and in time regains normal fuction. However, many factors indicate this often is not considered effective for long-trem recovery.

Medical treatment of the male infertilltiy ( shrunken nuts syndrome)

In the past treatment has benn used empirically for inferitle patients when surgical treatment failed or was unanvible. Today attempts are made to specifically idenifty causes of male infertillity such as immunological , infections or hormanl dactors, in order to prescribe a specific treament. However in many cases no specfic cause can be found and empirical treatment are still used.

I think this was a good read. If you want to read more its on page 350 of the march issue.