ballz is offline New Member

NEED help with first Test 250 cycle

im 6' 5" about 215 pounds. i workout decent amount. i play highschool football. i need to bulk up for my senior year because im already getting letters from colleges. I just recenty purchased 2 Test Enathate 250's. 10ml a bottle. my question is how often should i take this and how much each week.. Should I cycle it like this 1st week-3rd week 1cc then up it to 2cc etc.. or should i take same? this is my first cycle. i have all the pins and i dont plan on stacking it with anything. i have done my research and i need to start it asap. please help me out. i know it wont kick in till week 3-4 but please help me out.

razor67 is offline Banned
    uuhhh, your 21 going into your senior year of high school...WTF

Bartleby is offline Member
    bro youre in highschool, so you cant be more than 17 or 18 yo....you need to put the gear aside and wait....youre only going to do your body more harm than good by cycling at this time in your life....stick to protein/creatin, youll thank yourself later....i know this isnt the answer you want to hear, but everyone else here will say the same thing bro and that is you need to wait...good luck...

im using my friends name on here. i need the info. not him. im in highschool.

Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    uuhhh, your 21 going into your senior year of high school...WTF
    yeah i didnt even look at his profile, 21 in hs huh?? also youre profile says ur only 5'11" 185, you grew 6 inches and gained 30 pds pretty easily so why do you even need gear??

razor67 is offline Banned
    to young bro... it would be irresponsible of us to recommend you use at your age.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ballz
    im using my friends name on here. i need the info. not him. im in highschool.
    sure you are..... personally i would not do this. and im sure your sick of hearing it but you're too young.... i can tell from your post you're not ready.. you say you have done your research but you don;t mention two key things in your original.....if you're getting letters there's no need to do any AS... just get yourself some cell tech and protein...

ok guys, IM IN HIGHSCHOOL> IM USING MY BROTHERS FRIENDS ACCOUNT ON HERE TO POST> i made all shore tight end. i need to bulk up. last week i got a letter from miami. u guys dont understand. i have a chance to play D1 football. im gonna start this regardless. please just help me out. i know u say wait, but the time is now.

Quote Originally Posted by ballz
    ok guys, IM IN HIGHSCHOOL> IM USING MY BROTHERS FRIENDS ACCOUNT ON HERE TO POST> i made all shore tight end. i need to bulk up. last week i got a letter from miami. u guys dont understand. i have a chance to play D1 football. im gonna start this regardless. please just help me out. i know u say wait, but the time is now.
    Believe me bro we are helping you out by telling you not use gear at this time in your life....

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    he's saying that he isn't the guy from the profile, but rather his friend. Anyway he admits hes in high school, so Bartleby is right your 17 or 18. you are too young to juice period. Wait you can grow naturally. Eat more! You will do more good in the diet forum right now. If you eat right you will grow! Good luck

my buddy plays d3 and he's been offered juice so many times from teammates(the joke and tell him they are just gona stick hium at night cause he keeps turning it down).. there is no need to start now, at least wait till you get there... it will be flowing i guarantee it...

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    if you're gonna do it, then do it right and light. i'd say 500mg/week for say 8 weeks, others might say different, just my .02. and yeah, you're too young, you'll gain alot more if you wait, but you probably won't. one thing, and its a BIG thing: that's great you have a chance to play D1, but enanthate stays in your system for a really long time. you may get on a team, but if they test you, the **** will still be in your system, bye bye D1. good luck

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    You are way too young bro, steroids arent for high school kids trying to play football. and c'mon lets be honest here, if you are a talented football player, then a college will notice. It may not be Notre Dame, but school is school. 6'5 215, you need to eat eat and eat and workout to put on weight not juice. I was 5'11 215 naturally before juice so you can train and eat right and get it done w/o steroids.

And when I was in school, I graduated a year and half ago, I played college athletics and I clearly remember my freshman year having to pass a physical given by the trainer and submit a urine sample for drugs. So if you are that good then why would you jeopardize that opportunity?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Seriously bro, you are 6'5 215lbs and are getting offers from Miami?? My best friends younger brother is 6'4 250lbs natural, senior in High School and his best offer was from Bowling Green. Anyways, dont juice yet my man. Just up your calories and train hard. You will put on size quickly trust me.

yea, are we talking miami ohio??i had a buddy 6'5 like 275 who got a full ride to purdue... now they say he's too small to play line... another buddy place rb at western and i think he is like 6'2 220...... and i have a few other friends who play d3.. for some reason your numbers don;t match up for something like miami....no offense bro

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    ballz, you are to young man and this board is going to preach that to you over and over. Your growth plates are not done yet and you may hinder any other growth in your system by spiking hormone levels with superficial test.

but i think you are going to do your gear anyways since you have the football thing going on and you bought your gear already.

Before I go any further I am going to tell you I do not condone someone at your age doing AS but for sake of your safety I will advice you.

Stick to test only. Dont do any hard anabolics. Do not pyramid up and down like you are suggesting. This will cause more damage due to unbalance blood levels and spikes in the hormones. Your body has a natural way of balancing itself out but the key is to keep a constant level of test in you. Do not mess with this. You will get better gains and less side affects.

1-12 500mg week thats it!
    Youre PCT(post cycle therapy )is a must. Do not start this cycle with out it. Buy clomid and nolvadex . Nolvadex to keep down your estrogen in case of gyno or bitch tits you may know it as. Also clomid to restore and stimulate your natural test production.

Start your PCT 2 weeks after the last week of your test administration. Try 300mg on day 1; then use 100mg for the next 10 days; followed by 50mg for 10 days. Might want to run 20mg of nolvadex through out PCT.

Drink plenty of water atleast a gallon and dont get stupid on the gear. Keep the injections constant in mg. Dont go up or down. Point is to keep consistant levels and reach the full saturation phase.

Again Im going to tell you this is a bad idea but that stuff is sitting right in front of you so I know what youre going to do. Good luck and keep checking in for a critique and advice. Dont get stupid on the gear and dont hurt yourself.

Also, read my links in my sig on how to inject, how to PCT, etc. Read up and learn so you dont do anything wrong. Dont listen to any idiots in your gym that think they know what they are talking about and do your own research. Knowledge and research. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    ballz, you are to young man and this board is going to preach that to you over and over. Your growth plates are not done yet and you may hinder any other growth in your system by spiking hormone levels with superficial test.

but i think you are going to do your gear anyways since you have the football thing going on and you bought your gear already.

Before I go any further I am going to tell you I do not condone someone at your age doing AS but for sake of your safety I will advice you.

Stick to test only. Dont do any hard anabolics. Do not pyramid up and down like you are suggesting. This will cause more damage due to unbalance blood levels and spikes in the hormones. Your body has a natural way of balancing itself out but the key is to keep a constant level of test in you. Do not mess with this. You will get better gains and less side affects.

1-12 500mg week thats it!
    Youre PCT(post cycle therapy )is a must. Do not start this cycle with out it. Buy clomid and nolvadex . Nolvadex to keep down your estrogen in case of gyno or bitch tits you may know it as. Also clomid to restore and stimulate your natural test production.

Start your PCT 2 weeks after the last week of your test administration. Try 300mg on day 1; then use 100mg for the next 10 days; followed by 50mg for 10 days. Might want to run 20mg of nolvadex through out PCT.

Drink plenty of water atleast a gallon and dont get stupid on the gear. Keep the injections constant in mg. Dont go up or down. Point is to keep consistant levels and reach the full saturation phase.

Again Im going to tell you this is a bad idea but that stuff is sitting right in front of you so I know what youre going to do. Good luck and keep checking in for a critique and advice. Dont get stupid on the gear and dont hurt yourself.

Also, read my links in my sig on how to inject, how to PCT, etc. Read up and learn so you dont do anything wrong. Dont listen to any idiots in your gym that think they know what they are talking about and do your own research. Knowledge and research. Keep that in mind.
    you do have a point bro if he's gonna do which i strongly think he will no matter how bad it is for him might as well try to keep him from ruining his body completly and ruining any chance at playing..... might as well run the novla ED @10mg... will help cut down on any gyno (and since your body already has a ton of test in it your levels will be sky high and i think gyno would probably be inevitable....

nat
    nat is offline New Member
    if you are going to do it, which i am agianst!!! 8 wks at 500mgs per week, 2 shots, 250 mon, 250 thurs... and make sure u have nolvadex or tomoxifen(generic), on you before u start, got it. or whatever anti-E''s u r going to use. so u dont get any sides, after cycle u can use nolva or clomid for pct.

wks 1-8 250 mon, 250 thurs.= 500 wk.
    wait 2-3 wks then start pct.31 days in total for pct.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMHO YOU ARE WAY TO YOUNG TO START, GIVE IT 4-5 YEARS BEFORE YOU DO IMO.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u want to bulk up u say, eat EAT and eat, work out hard, do cardio , light only.

my .02........

I DO NOT AGREE WITH U STARTIN AT THIS AGE, WAIT PLS. but if u are do it right and at what i said. im sure some will agree.

nat
    nat is offline New Member
    tell me if you r so smart, dont cheat, how u safely inject, what procedures do u dooo?????????????????

RJM brings up a very valid point too... you will have to pass a physical and if the metabolites are i your system still you won;t be playing football anwywhere..... also be aware then can test high school teams to if they are at all suspicious someone is juicing... i would hate to think what would happen to your dreams then bro....

I think this is a very bad idea. Not just physically is he not ready, due to growth plates, connective tissues which arent developed and I guarantee he will injure, plus making a commitment to taking care of his body, but mentally there is no way a 17 year old kid can handle this. Its the immaturity factor, this may not just F up him physically, this could be seriously damaging to a high school student. I can see it now, the stereotypical HS jock, who already is pumped full of natural test who now has an extra 500mg a week in him, thinking he can take on the world. This is trainwreck in the making and a good reason why we get bad raps. Plus in HS, the only thing I was worried about was where we were gonna get the beer and who's parents were gone that weekend.

and you dont think your parents are going to notice?? Just realize that, wait until you have to have that conversation and your mom and dad have a nervous breakdown and think you need detox or something. I am 24 years old and when I see my folks they always make a comment and ask what I am taking and I have to cover with supplements, you most likely live with them so consider that. what happens when your mom finds a pin in your room or finds your stuff??

What happens when your buddies at school start talking about it, even if you dont tell them they are gonna make comments or make a joke and then you get the reputation as the "roid head" can you handle it?

I am not trying to preach here, but if you want to act like a big boy and do the things big boys do, you better understand the consequences and be prepared to face them.

Thread Information