jason3500 is offline Junior Member

Clomid and my worries- can you help

The first issue is Most doctors I speak to seem to think that this drug is only neccesary after a test cycle and that it is not neccesary after my eq and winny cycle as it will affect my bodys natural test production.

My second issue is what would happen if one did a dud cycle or was unsure as to the effectiveness of a cycle and took clomid when no real cycle had been administered, how bad would this be?

Can anyone help shed some light on this?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    No matter what compounds you used in your cycle, comid is necessary. Your HPTA is shut down, and clomid needs to be administered to stimulate LH.

Clomid on it's own will not adversly effect you if your gear was bunk. It is a SERM, and can have an agonistic, antagonistic effect on estrogen depending amount present in the body; but as long as you do not come of a high dose of clomid at once,(300, 200, etc) everythig should be fine.

Follow through with a PCT, and next time- Use Test in your cycle

jason3500 is offline Junior Member
    Thank you so much for coming back to me on this I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    No matter what compounds you used in your cycle, comid is necessary. Your HPTA is shut down, and clomid needs to be administered to stimulate LH.

Clomid on it's own will not adversly effect you if your gear was bunk. It is a SERM, and can have an agonistic, antagonistic effect on estrogen depending amount present in the body; but as long as you do not come of a high dose of clomid at once,(300, 200, etc) everythig should be fine.

Follow through with a PCT, and next time- Use Test in your cycle

Sorken is offline Member
    Pheedno, knows what he talks about !

Thread Information