big swoll is offline Member

Please Critique My Big 4th Cycle!!!

whats up guys....i am hoping that some of you will give me a critique on this cycle....it will be my fouth, and i am really excited about it.....i am 5'10"....214lbs....12% bf.....my goals are to maintain 20 solid pounds out of this cycle.....i know most of you think that you should only introduce one new drug at a time, but this will be my first time with dbol , and deca ....any critique welcome....thanks

week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    week 1-12 test cyp 600mg ew
    week 1-11 deca 600mg ew
    week 5-15 hcg 500iu 2x weekly
    week 13-15 prop 75mg ed
    week 3 days post prop- begin clomid
    ldex .25mg ed throughout
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please Critique My Big 4th Cycle!!!-4th-cycle.jpg  
    Last edited by big swoll; 02-19-2004 at 03:42 PM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    looks good... only thing i got to say is since this is your first time to run deca 600mg is kinda high. Why dont you bump it down to 500mg, this way it will be lower then your test also. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    looks good... only thing i got to say is since this is your first time to run deca 600mg is kinda high. Why dont you bump it down to 500mg, this way it will be lower then your test also. good luck
    I agree i think you should bump the deca down to somewhere in the 400-500mg range. My rule of thumb is to alway run test at least 100mg higher than compounds like EQ or Deca. Besides that looks like a good cycle, I know I personally would probably have to run the dbol at 35mg ed to get the best benfits. Good luck
    LWB

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    whats up guys....i am hoping that some of you will give me a critique on this cycle....it will be my fouth, and i am really excited about it.....i am 5'10"....214lbs....12% bf.....my goals are to maintain 20 solid pounds out of this cycle.....i know most of you think that you should only introduce one new drug at a time, but this will be my first time with dbol , and deca ....any critique welcome....thanks

week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    week 1-12 test cyp 600mg ew
    week 1-11 deca 600mg ew
    week 5-15 hcg 500iu 2x weekly
    week 13-15 prop 75mg ed
    week 3 days post prop- begin clomid
    ldex .25mg ed throughout
    beautiful cycle

thanks for the good info guys....i might consider bumping the deca down to 450 a week....any other suggestions

MachZ is offline Member
    Look good here, infact thats going to be my next cycle with the addition of masteron . I agree with either upping the test or bring down the deca to 500mgEW.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I like it...dropping the deca down is definately a good idea...I think your good to go!

NoLimits is offline Member
    Like the others said, drop the Deca . I would even go as far as to say take it to 400mg/week! This is your first time with using it. You will see gains off of that cycle. Even guys who have run Deca in the past still keep it on the lower side. Just my opinion!

thanks for all of the good info guys...any more comments/critiques?

Thread Information