underpowered is offline New Member

Please assist this novice

Good afternoon guys I'm sorry for being another "need help novice guy". Briefly I'm coming up on 28 in March I've trained naturally for 4 years consistantly. I'm looking to start using gear I'm not looking for massive gains I'd be happier than a pig in sXXt with 5 lbs in a cycle. Believe me for me that'd be huge. I'm looking for slow keepable gains primo depot and e.q. are appealing due to low side affects (i already have bad skin) stacked with some Winnie tabs. One question is with doses on the low end with the above anabolics do you need clomid or anti estrogens? Shrunking testies and gyno scare the hell out of me. I'm interested in being in prime condition June through August (beach weather) the rest of the year i don't mind giving up some strength and size. I need a cycle that will keep me prime all summer and then I was thinking of cycling twice at 10 weeks during the other seasons for a total of 3 to 4 cycles a year. Does this make one bit of sense?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Test, Test, Test

250mg E4D
    20mg Nolva throughout the cycle

Clomid/Nolva PCT

razor67 is offline Banned
    not many reputable .coms out there. if you get any pm's from people offering gear delete them.

^^^ ok, i see someone edited his post.
    Last edited by razor67; 02-19-2004 at 01:04 PM.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    For a first cycle just stick with some good test 250-500mg a week. You'll probably be looking at at least 15lbs of new muscle after all is said and done. Primo and winnie are a little tough for a first timer.Good luck.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    click the link in my signature,,, it will tell you all you need to know about a first cycle

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I broke out like crazy on a winny/Eq stack but had not one breakout on a test cycle.

Like yourself I was a little reluctant to run test in my first time cycle. Now thats all I suggest to a first-timer looking for low sides and big gains.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Test, Test, Test

250mg E4D
    20mg Nolva throughout the cycle

Clomid/Nolva PCT
    Pheedno is right ( as usual ) ---- that should be the only 1st cycle allowed ---- JMO

Thread Information