jerrico is offline New Member

Talking weak receptor sites

Does anyone know what I can do if I have weak hormone receptor sites. I have done a pretty strong cycle of test and dbol and got no results. I know the stuff was legit my buddies used the same stuff and got great results. I am also eating 5000 calories a day from alot of meat, rice and potatoes. Is there any advice anyone can give me.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I dont know if weak receptor sites is the cause, what was the cycle and how was your training?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    and stop eating potatos.......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

The cycle was 750 mg of test enant(QV) for 10 weeks and 6 dbol a day for the first four. Worked 1 muscle a day, did all the basics bench, squat - training and diet was better than my buddies that were on it and they gained 25 pounds each. I got no effects at all.

If you are done with your cycle and you got NO results then I would have to question the letgitimcy of the gear you got! Thsi your 1st cycle?

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Was it QV batch 13?????

IT is from batch 13

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrico
    Does anyone know what I can do if I have weak hormone receptor sites. I have done a pretty strong cycle of test and dbol and got no results. I know the stuff was legit my buddies used the same stuff and got great results. I am also eating 5000 calories a day from alot of meat, rice and potatoes. Is there any advice anyone can give me.
    Either your gear was fake, your protein intake wasn't near high enough, or you have no clue what you're doing in the gym. Weak receptor sites are a myth as far as I'm concerned, unless you have some kind of genetic condition/disease. Steroids work, people wouldn't use them if they didn't. What people don't understand is that they're not magic, and no matter how much juice you put into your body, if you're not getting enough protein, calories, and rest, you will not grow no matter how much gear you take.

Peace

-Taejoon

Taejoon, Im not an idiot, I know what I am doing in the gym and my diet is fine. My firends were on the same stuff and gained 25 pounds and there training and diet were both lacking. My natural test didnt shut down. Read what RJM03 asked in his last post about this being from batch 13.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i know theres some questions about the legitamacy of #13...if you say your diet and training was on, the gear has to be the cuprit...even if you dont grow well on 750mg test ew you should have gained atleats 10 pounds or so and possibly leaned out....sounds fukked up to me

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i think it was 13...does anyone know for sure..i know ive seen a few threads on a particula QV batch of test enth...try a search

Thread Information