Remorse is offline New Member

**'s deca/cyp....messin me up :)

I have been on **'s deca & cyp for 7 weeks now and my God, flu-like syptoms for 4 or 5 days and a large pain in my ass. It disrupts my sleeping, my lifting and my overall well-being through out the week. I figured I would just hang in there, but I can't anymore. My questions is, how are tornel, brovel, or TT products compared to this. DO those brands give you these sypmtoms and how well do they work? Could some of you guys let me know what are your favorites and what is the best bang for the buck.

Thanks in advance...Remorse

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Some people don't respond well to this gear. Don't ask me why, high BA content...maybe?!

But TT, BR, and TN are all very good brands, i think as far as test goes it's tornell or brovel's t200. Dbol , gotta probably go with Reforvit for mexi-vet. EQ goes to quality vet or TT. Deca either brovel's norandren, or ttokkyos nadrolone, maybe ttokyyos because of the high concentration.

Winny, go with TT's 20ml 100mg/ml bottle.

Anything else, hollar.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    have you been having these problems all through the 7 weeks??or did it just hit u know ?tell you what,ive done a lot of cycles and ive tried a good bit of stuff,last time i tried ttokyo cyp and i weas on it three weeks then i couldnt stand it no more,the pain after each hit crippled me for a week,and i would get flu like symptoms for 4-5 days,this was the first time i ever had flu symptoms with anything,ive taken ,russian sust(amps)up to 1000 mgs and i was cool.

Remorse is offline New Member
    Well....I will tell you what....the cyp kills my ass....hard to sit down for 3 or 4 days, but the flu-like syptoms happen every week (after each shot) for about 3 days then dissipate. I used ara-test and there was no pain or syptoms. Just felt cock strong all the time

Remorse

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Remorse
    Well....I will tell you what....the cyp kills my ass....hard to sit down for 3 or 4 days, but the flu-like syptoms happen every week (after each shot) for about 3 days then dissipate. I used ara-test and there was no pain or syptoms. Just felt cock strong all the time

Remorse
    Welcome to the world of underground AAS. I doubt I will ever use **'s injectibles.

I will spend the extra money to buy human grade gear. TT is actually a lab, and a vet lab at that. They are getting better, but many of their products have negatives as well.

Karachi sust, Nile sust, Russian Sust. They're worth the extra dollars, IMO.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey remorse bro i was getting the EXACT symptoms with the tt cyp.but i definately agree with spending the extra money,but if u can only get tt or other vet stuff what can u do?

Thread Information