blizzard is offline Associate Member

injection problem!help bros!

1 week before I had an injection on quadriceps,I injected sustanon but after sometime the injection area started swelling,became a bit red what was wrong with it?I aspirated while injecting and everything was ok!I cleaned area with alcohol ý cared alot but somehow this happened!! I injected also to my left leg's quads but nothing happened! I worried alot bros how can I overcome it??????????

Juicyswede is offline New Member
    OK, you simply hit a"bad" spot!
    The bruise will go down in a couple of days!
    Shit happens!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    is it warm to the touch?

Originally posted by dane26
    is it warm to the touch?
    yes bro it is warm and swelling I cared of every rule but somehow it occoured my other leg is so fine I did the same injection to it too????

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok if it is infected it will be hot to touch swollen and very hard.If so you may need to get to the Dr,s and get it lanced.There is a solution called Magnesuim Sulphate (I think) that helps draw the shit out of boils/abcessess and works pretty well.

Arnold Zane is offline New Member
    I did the same thing one time w/sustanon , it hurt so bad I was limping for 3 days. Guys at work asked me whats wrong and I made up some story about hitting my thigh on the bed post in the middle of the night, I dont think they bought it though

heavyonly is offline Junior Member
    Last time this happend to me I used a heating pad and ice. Took a couple of days for it to go away.

One time I loaded up on Tetracycline just in case it was some type of bacteria problem, which yours may be.

Either way, it sucks but it will probably be fine.

Originally posted by heavyonly
    Last time this happend to me I used a heating pad and ice. Took a couple of days for it to go away.

One time I loaded up on Tetracycline just in case it was some type of bacteria problem, which yours may be.

Either way, it sucks but it will probably be fine.
    thanks bros thanks alot!!!

heavyonly is offline Junior Member
    No prob.

One other thing. Pay very close attention to where you are sticking on your quads. I used to get these pains quite often when I was sticking in the top of my quad.

Let me explain what I mean. Sitting down and looking down at your quad, that's top. Place the heal of your hand at your hip, fingers pointed towards the knee. At the tip of your fingers will be the general area for injection.

What I've found is I have far less painful injections if I rotate the injection point appx. 90 degrees to the right, from the top of my quad. So, I'm saying stick on the side, bout hand-length from hip. Does that make any sense at all

Once you find a spot that does not hurt, remember it, even if you have to mark it with a pen.

Good luck

Thread Information