the bullet is offline New Member

Question IOC Tested Athlete

having come off my cycle during my competition phase (beginning of january) I then heard that my national body for drug testing want to test me,i was cycling, sustanon , propinate,and oxy, I know from many websites the detctecion times are around 3 months,is there anyway that the levels are low enough to pass testing?? can anyone help, or give me some information, or advice,

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    when will you be tested

any day now, every time the phone rings the door bell goes its like a living hell, most probely in the next 10 days

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you could be ok. the only thing they might catch is some of the long estered testosterone . my guess is you're going to get caught though.
    by oxy do you mean oxandralone (anavar ) or
    oxymethelone (anadrol )

oxy : andriol ,what experience do you have with international drug testers?
    thanx for the support

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    you could be ok. the only thing they might catch is some of the long estered testosterone . my guess is you're going to get caught though.
    by oxy do you mean oxandralone (anavar ) or
    oxymethelone (anadrol)

bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    check out www.IPASSEDMYDRUGTEST.com
    Good luck Bro

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I would get some herbal diuretics i.e. boldo and cider vinegar and drink and piss like crazy! Use something they arent going to test for. At least you were using naturally occurring AAS so your Epitest/test ratios may not be off, if you were using something vetinary like Eq and Winny you would have had it

What PCT did you follow?

what is "pct" buddy not familar with this term??
    i,ve heard of cider vineger where can you get the other duretic boldo ?? and what is it,also do you trust these detections times posted on the net, they say 3 months for the two injectables I cycled ( sus & prop ) many thanks for the advice "bigun"

[]
    don't have time to order any wonder drugs bud, and do you think they really work?? if so no-one would get caught, i think its just some guys trying to make a quick buck, but thanx for the support

Post Cycle Therapy - HCG / Nolvadex /Clomid to get your body producing its own testosterone again after being shut down. Each of these are on the IOC banned list as well and clomid has a long half-life so what PCT did you use?

Testosterone Propionate has a much shorter half-life than Sustanon because of its shorter esters. Apple Cider Vinegar can be found in health food stores here in the UK, not sure where you are. By Oxy I assume you meant Androxon/Restandol/Andriol ?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    depends.. it can be effective.... depends on your use of the illegal substance...the purity of that substance... and how fast you lose weight...

which you should be doing to help flush the system..

Quote Originally Posted by the bullet
    []
    don't have time to order any wonder drugs bud, and do you think they really work?? if so no-one would get caught, i think its just some guys trying to make a quick buck, but thanx for the support
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ok,just finished a half box of clomid, say around 6, waiting for suppler to send me hcg ,and clomid, do you know the dectection time for clomid as HCG is around a week i believe??

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    Post Cycle Therapy - HCG/ Nolvadex/Clomid to get your body producing its own testosterone again after being shut down. Each of these are on the IOC banned list as well and clomid has a long half-life so what PCT did you use?

These arent wonder drugs just offering a fellow tested athlete some cheap (permitted) options that may help!

Last edited by Bigun; 02-19-2004 at 12:09 PM.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    If they pick up those oxy metabolites you might fail.

that was,nt guided at you, i can tell you know your stuff and i,am greatfull for all the advice i can get, i,am also in the uk buddy, i,am very tempted to refuse, tell them i,ve retired

These arent wonder drugs just offering a fellow tested athlete some cheap (permitted) options that may help!

how long does andriol (oxy) stay active in your system

Quote Originally Posted by slobberknocker
    If they pick up those oxy metabolites you might fail.

No problem, here are some other half-lifes that may help you in the future:

Oral steroids

Drug Active half-life
    Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
    Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
    Dianabol (methandrostenolone , methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
    Methyltestosterone 4 days
    Winstrol (stanozolol )
    (tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Depot steroids

Drug Active half-life
    Deca -durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 15 days
    Durabolin 4-5days
    Equipoise 14 days
    Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
    Primobolan (methenolone enanthate ) 10.5 days
    Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
    Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
    Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
    Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
    Testosterone Suspension 1 day
    * Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

Ancillaries

Drug Active half-life
    Arimidex 3 days
    Clenbuterol 1.5 days
    Clomid 5 days
    Cytadren 6 hours
    Ephedrine 6 hours
    T3 10 hours

If your serious about not getting cought you may want to try somthing drastic.
    If you have time bettew when they cal you and when you have to pee, as opposed to them just showing up at your door you could try to swich your urine.

Find somone who is clean and have them pee into a container. Either with a foley catheter or if you are crazy, a needle and syringe, pump it into your own bladder. The catheter method should be pain full but not dangerous. The needle could be dangerous if you dont know any anatomy. Desprate times.....

oh yeah, the needle would be going through your abdomen not your wang.

I always give out my parents address so that they can pre-warn me. I tell my parents that I sometimes use Lemsips when I am ill but could get banned for using them. They call the tester 'assholes' if they banned me for that, so they are sympathetic to my needs without knowing the exact truth!

i,am the exact same bro, i,am using my father in laws pain killers at the moment, making a issue of telling him there illegal, so if i get caught i don,t lose there respect,same with ephrine based cough medicines, they say if the ioc legalised drugs in sport there will only be a 10% increase in overall performance,makes you think!! did you read the article in the daily mail today,"sports page" ??
    do you rate detection times posted on the net??

I always give out my parents address so that they can pre-warn me. I tell my parents that I sometimes use Lemsips when I am ill but could get banned for using them. They call the tester 'assholes' if they banned me for that, so they are sympathetic to my needs without knowing the exact truth!

have you ever been tested, these guys watch you like a hawk, theres no way you could swap urine, or **** like that, but thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks

toolman is offline Banned
    The thing I think they will find, at a minimum, is the deconate ester left from the sust. That is the one that tests positive for the longest amount of time. If retirement is an option, it is better than the embarassment of testing positive.

As the retirement would only hopefully be temporary, the only other thing I could suggest is a holiday! I know they will get you when you arrive home but your test/epist levels might have balanced by then.

No doubt you will have considered this option though.

Quote Originally Posted by the bullet
    have you ever been tested, these guys watch you like a hawk, theres no way you could swap urine, or **** like that, but thanks anyway
    You dont swap urine there. Listen, you literal put someone elses urine inside your bladder. Its sterile and unless you poke a hole in yourself there is no infection risk. All you need is some clean urine, about 1 minute notice of the test and a catheter. I would do it in a heart beat if it was my ass on the line.

toolman is offline Banned
    You dont swap urine there. Listen, you literal put someone elses urine inside your bladder. Its sterile and unless you poke a hole in yourself there is no infection risk. All you need is some clean urine, about 1 minute notice of the test and a catheter. I would do it in a heart beat if it was my ass on the line.
    No fing way would I do that. You are open to a host of infection issues as well as damage. That is really hard core.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    No problem, here are some other half-lifes that may help you in the future:

Oral steroids

Drug Active half-life
    Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
    Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
    Dianabol (methandrostenolone , methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
    Methyltestosterone 4 days
    Winstrol (stanozolol )
    (tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Depot steroids

Drug Active half-life
    Deca -durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 15 days
    Durabolin 4-5days
    Equipoise 14 days
    Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
    Primobolan (methenolone enanthate ) 10.5 days
    Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
    Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
    Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
    Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
    Testosterone Suspension 1 day
    * Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

Ancillaries

Drug Active half-life
    Arimidex 3 days
    Clenbuterol 1.5 days
    Clomid 5 days
    Cytadren 6 hours
    Ephedrine 6 hours
    T3 10 hours
    im sure these are all the right times for half life but ben johnson was busted for winny but he hadnt taken any for weeks b4 the olympics (supposedly one of his drinks may have been spiked tho). Bro if i were u id hit up sum detox a few of my buddies use it for there work (but that is for weed (~120 days it stays in ur system) and coke) and they pass, or get a friend to piss for u and keep it fridge (might not be a good idea though, im not sure if they can figure that out), or get an "oil change" as they call it in the movie "the Program" that is where they put clean urine back in ur bladder, it may hurt (im not even sure if this is used in practice, plz correct me if im wrong) hope i helped.
    P.S. what sport are u in if u dont mind me asking.

Johnson was banned for Winny notoriously bad if u shoot it into a fat pad as it shows up months later
    Last edited by Bigun; 02-19-2004 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    im sure these are all the right times for half life but ben johnson was busted for winny but he hadnt taken any for weeks b4 the olympics (supposedly one of his drinks may have been spiked tho). Bro if i were u id hit up sum detox a few of my buddies use it for there work (but that is for weed (~120 days it stays in ur system) and coke) and they pass, or get a friend to piss for u and keep it fridge (might not be a good idea though, im not sure if they can figure that out), or get an "oil change" as they call it in the movie "the Program" that is where they put clean urine back in ur bladder, it may hurt (im not even sure if this is used in practice, plz correct me if im wrong) hope i helped.
    P.S. what sport are u in if u dont mind me asking.
    i guess it is a real way of doin things but dont they make u piss twice? a sample and b sample?

Johnson was banned for Winny notorious bad if u shoot it into a fat pad as it shows up months later
    so he'd shoot winny in his fat?

Maybe he did it accidently, not that he had much fat, I would never try winny for this reason given the amount of failed tests on the WADA and IOC websites there must be something not right
    Last edited by Bigun; 02-20-2004 at 01:26 AM.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Either way your fukd. I'm also a tested IOC athlete. That clomid you just took will test positive for over a month. Sorry but no way out.You have to remember to plan your cycle around your post cycle therapy . What sport r u in.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    No fing way would I do that. You are open to a host of infection issues as well as damage. That is really hard core.
    Its not surgery or something. You are not even breaking any skin or mebranes. Quite safe. But obviously i can see how you would...resist the idea...

its been 45 days since i finished the cycle, i cycled sus/prop & andriol whats the chances of getting through the test, just been informed they,ll be paying me a visit next week
    sorry can't mention my sport guys you don't know who reads these threads
    be safe!!

Its not surgery or something. You are not even breaking any skin or mebranes. Quite safe. But obviously i can see how you would...resist the idea...

Cant be exact, just depends how your ratios have balanced. All I can say is good luck bro, I feel for you!

take a vacation, organize it very quickly. Go to like a corrupt devolping country or 3 world country and go to a lab there and get them to test for u b4 u take the real test... that might be a shot.

Thread Information