Sharky72 is offline Associate Member

250 mg of test a week

In my 6th week of 250mg Biogen Cyp. and am seeing what i hope to be quality muscle, and considerable fat loss.I was about 16% when I started and am around 12% now and have packed on a couple pnds. No sides as of yet, getting ready to go plow some tail for the third time tonight! So far my vote is low dose cycles, we'll see what happens over the next couple weeks

Stay Strong

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    How noticable are your changes on the low dose so far???

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Also what are your stats

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky72
    In my 6th week of 250mg Biogen Cyp. and am seeing what i hope to be quality muscle, and considerable fat loss.I was about 16% when I started and am around 12% now and have packed on a couple pnds. No sides as of yet, getting ready to go plow some tail for the third time tonight! So far my vote is low dose cycles, we'll see what happens over the next couple weeks

Stay Strong
    How many lbs of fat have you lost, and how many lbs of muscle have you gained? What were/are your stats?

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Give us some more info man, good luck.

33yrs old been training for 12yrs. When I started the shots 6 wks ago I was 198pnd
    ( I'm 6ft) and was wearing a 34 waist (snug) 6wks later I am 210pnds and wearing a belt pretty tight, Getting alot of compliments on my thickness and my arms. I've done 4 other cycles at about 500 to 600 mg a week (12weeks) but lost alot even after a sound Pct.. I really believe I am building a solid foundation by taking my time, lowering my doses, working hard and eating right... I work in a nightclub where the bartenders are incouraged to work without thier shirts, right now the 6 pack is puttin the young bucs to shame! I DID IT ALL FOR THE NUKIE! And the Nukie is overflowing.

Oh Yeah I am extending this cycle for 16 weeks and will keep you posted...

test74 is offline New Member
    Are the shots painfull? Ive been taking their enanthate which i have put on 10 lbs so far in less than 3 weeks but the pain after the injection is crazy. I have a welt where ever i shoot.

test74 is offline New Member
    Are the shots painfull? Ive been taking their enanthate which i have put on 10 lbs so far in less than 3 weeks but the pain after the injection is crazy. I have a welt where ever i shoot.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    erm this is your 5th cycle and you started UNDER 200lbs after prevous cycles?!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    or even the nookie

Thread Information