roach2k3 is offline New Member

first cycle question

Hey guys, im planning my first cycle, turned 20 this year, have researched for 2 years +, im 5'7, 171 , i will lose a few more lbs to be absolutely shreded before my cycle (i keep hearing this is the best way to go to get the most out of your cycle).

Anyhow, i have a small case of gyno and yes i know its gyno its not a bit of chest fat that i see alot of these guys posting about, what im thinking of is getting it removed glanduar tissue and all so i wont have a problem, also its led me to stay away from deca . I was thinking this for my first cycle.

Test Enanthate 400mg
    Equipoise 300mg
    for about 10-12 weeks, running this end of april early may when university is over.
    Some have suggested test 500, eq at 400, but i think i can make fairly good gains on low doses, ive seen many who have. As far as during the cycle ive reasearched arimidex and nolva many many times, arimadex seems expensive but when it comes to my body i only get one and i can make that money back. If anyone has any advice on the cycle and also very important if you have suggestions for who makes the best gear for test e and eq in your opinion of course (so far Schering) im geting good feedback for the test. Anyhow any feedback you guys give id really appreicate it.

Thanks Bros

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    to young wait another year bro.

whats another year have to do with it? Sure its better to wait as long as humanly possible, but ive been training for years already, and i feel i had the most test / agression when i was a bit younger, thanks for caring tho i know theirs lots of young ppl juicing when they shouldnt.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Cycle is good where it's at. In my opinion, for a first cycle though, at your age and height/wieght. Just run test at 400mg for 10 weeks with nolva on hand and clomid for post therapy. Cut out the EQ save it for next cycle. See how your body reacts first to gear. At your age your borderline to young but 20 is acceptable.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Cycle is good where it's at. In my opinion, for a first cycle though, at your age and height/wieght. Just run test at 400mg for 10 weeks with nolva on hand and clomid for post therapy. Cut out the EQ save it for next cycle. See how your body reacts first to gear. At your age your borderline to young but 20 is acceptable.
    right on

yea ive thought plenty of times if just running test alone i guess your right, ive just heard so many stories of when you drop the test how gains diminish quickly. I think im going to drop the EQ, and just run test at 400mg, clomid for pct, nolva on hand 10 weeks sounds good to me, any suggestions for the type of test , $$ isnt an option id rather spend more on better gear.

thanks bros

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    If you have access to British Dragon that stuff is dynamite. I am using QV right now and like it but I am not sure whats available to you.

Thread Information