Gotchya is offline New Member

Question Is Test Prop and Deca a good mix

Guys,, Deca and Sust was ok,, hoping for a better mix with Deca and Test Prop, but in the profiles it says nothing about being taken with Deca. Is there any thing that I should look at using with the with Test Prop other then Deca?

They also say Prop needs to be taken every 2nd day! I was taking Deca and Sust every 3rd day, can I do the same while using the Prop?

THanks

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    whsat about test e or cyp

NoLimits is offline Member
    If you want to run the Deca , I would stick with a longer ester like Test Enan. If you want to run the Prop, change from the Deca to Fina. And yes, you want to run the Prop Everyday or Every other day along with the Fina!

So why did you say that your past cycle of Sust/Deca was "ok"? Were you not happy with the results?

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with everyone, b/c of the decanoate ester it would be more beneficial and less expensive to run a long test ester, imo Test E.

Gotchya is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLimits
    If you want to run the Deca , I would stick with a longer ester like Test Enan. If you want to run the Prop, change from the Deca to Fina. And yes, you want to run the Prop Everyday or Every other day along with the Fina!

So why did you say that your past cycle of Sust/Deca was "ok"? Were you not happy with the results?

Well,, my first cycle I did for 12 weeks, did 1ml of Deca and of Sust, I was impressed, but the 2nd cycle I did the same but every 3 day, along with 4 weeks of Dbol at 30mg a day. I did put on some size, but there are a few guys at the gym who have much much more mass then I do.

However I'm not sure what the height or how tall someone is, like if you put a tall guy next to a short guy, I guess the shorter guy will look more bulkier?? Would you say this is true or just a illusion?

Anyway, I'm just about of Deca and Sust, mabye about another 8 weeks left. I want to dump the Sust and try something else.

I read about the different esters in Sust, and deceided to try just one instead of the mixture of 4 different esters. I read a mix of reviews about the Sust, so I want to see if something will work better for me.

I guess I will follow every ones advice about not running the Deca with Prop, hopefully all the replies are from "seasoned" lifters.

Somone mentioned about Fina, I read the profile, but not sure what do ask for when ordering it at the Pharm, I will do some mroe research to see exactly what it is.

Thanks for all your help, additional comments are welcomed.

Thread Information