ADRENALINErush02 is offline Junior Member

Did this screw me up

I have a quick question its probably stupid too but I thought id ask people with more experience than I.
    My problem is that I had been unable to get in 3 injections of EQ at 1ml a piece=600mg and was unable to inject 3mls of test enanthate this week. I had just gotten back i got caught up on a trip that was only supposed to be a day long to see a sick friend and it ended up being like 5 days. Should I just continue or stop and wait three weeks and take PCT. Did this srew up my whole cycle i was only my third week in?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRENALINErush02
    I have a quick question its probably stupid too but I thought id ask people with more experience than I.
    My problem is that I had been unable to get in 3 injections of EQ at 1ml a piece=600mg and was unable to inject 3mls of test enanthate this week. I had just gotten back i got caught up on a trip that was only supposed to be a day long to see a sick friend and it ended up being like 5 days. Should I just continue or stop and wait three weeks and take PCT. Did this srew up my whole cycle i was only my third week in?
    You'll be fine bro keep going...there's probably a sufficient amount of test built up in your system already.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be fine just make up for them now.

MachZ is offline Member
    Continue bro, shoot today and adjust your shot times to equal, you will be fine.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Keep going bro

should i just go back to EQ eod and enanthate e3d....or should i inject the lost mls for this week today then start back to normal

NoLimits is offline Member
    You are in your third week, your levels are just now getting saturated... you will be fine. I wouldn't compensate by doing more gear this week though! Just continue with the cycle as if you hadn't missed any injections. So what amount of test are you running with the 600mg/week of EQ? And is this your first cycle?

Im running 750 mg a week this is my third cycle

Thread Information