Thread: winstrol?

treyone is offline Junior Member

winstrol?

ima basketball player....and i was wondering could winstrol help me wit my HOPZ...aka jump higher...aka jumping abilitys...i already jump well..but i want that EXPLOSIVENESS at tha RIM

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't suggest winstrol for 2 reasons. First it's pretty hard on your joints and you really dont need that during basketball season. Second is it's not the best for strength gains.
    If I were a baller I would use Deca , like baseball players, and then maybe stack it with some Anadrol or Dbol for your real "explosiveness"

let some of the more experienced guys help you with the oral drugs, I think they would agree on the Deca for sure!

NoLimits is offline Member
    There are plenty of exercises that will help with that. Not a drug! Winny may end up hindering you with jumping by making your joints sore!

my basketball season will be over on saturday...so...i wouldnt be doing it during tha season..

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I know deca is used by a lot of runners to help there speed. Just remember though you cant run deca without test.

yea...i know tre...i finally have done alot of searching..and i have an idea of what i will do for my cycle..i will post it soon..thnx for tha replys all

rawhide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarz_g
    I wouldn't suggest winstrol for 2 reasons. First it's pretty hard on your joints and you really dont need that during basketball season. Second is it's not the best for strength gains.
    If I were a baller I would use Deca , like baseball players, and then maybe stack it with some Anadrol or Dbol for your real "explosiveness"

let some of the more experienced guys help you with the oral drugs, I think they would agree on the Deca for sure!
    A buddy of mine used 50 mg of Anadrol a day for 5 weeks and his 60 yd. dash dropped significantly...now I know it's not jumping...but it definitely will help you get stronger/more explosive...especially if your body is a virgin to any kind of roids...for sports I suggest using as little as possible for as long as possible...you don't want to be megadosing in like 2 years...as far as the winny goes...trust me...you don't want to risk it...it's popular cuz of Ben Johnson...but he was also using test, gh, dbol and maybe deca...can't remember exactly...be smart...do research...and then do more...duece

Thread Information