Mealticket is offline Senior Member

BEST QUESTION OF THe WEEK!!!!!Any of your sources sell Procrit, epogen, epotin alfa.

Not asking for a source but was just wondering if any of you guys have access to this through sources.The reason i ask is because I've not once heard about this drug on this board. True it's not an AS but it produces red blood cells. Pro cyclist use it all the time to increase muscular endurance. So why not use it in the gym. you could easily raise your red blood cell count by 15%. Having that many more cells to trasport atp and other nutrients seems as valuable as using any AS. It would give you a huge advantage in the gym because your muscular endurance would skyrocket while training. Any thoughts on this?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes my source does and its expensive.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    ya I've wondered the same thing...I've read nothing but good things about epotin alpha. Might have to give it a try someday!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    you bros are forgetin one thing, epo can be deadly if used with a.s. why? most aas cause your boby to produce more rbc anyways. so added epo to the mix which is much more powerful could very well kill your ass, your blood will get like sluge causing stroke,heart attack etc.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    you bros are forgetin one thing, epo can be deadly if used with a.s. why? most aas cause your boby to produce more rbc anyways. so added epo to the mix which is much more powerful could very well kill your ass, your blood will get like sluge causing stroke,heart attack etc.
    Hardly: Go get a blood test done($35) and just keep your helatocrit levels between 50-54max

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it could really kill you that is true but that is mostly a problem for endurance atheletes who become dehydrated

bump

Bump!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information