irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

6 week cycle or 12 weeks?confused

the fella i get my gear off says i should do a cycle every 6 weeks which he and his mates do and have been for three years.he gets me it cause i no him well he makes no money off me.
    i notice every one does 12 week or longer cycles on here.
    is it a waste of time doing a six weeker after 6 weeker?
    i mite just get 6 weeks gear off him and keep it and get another 6 weeks gear again later and do a 12 weeker.
    what do you think?
    ps i am doing currently a deca sus 12 weeker cause i got more gear.if i do the 12 weeker a am going to take a 8 week break then do the second cycle which is the same only with test of iron,have you heard of this?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think longer cycles make it easier to hold on to your gains and allows you to take full advatage of the longer acting esters in some of the gear used.

I guess if you were using fast acting gear like fina, suspension, or prop a 6 week cycle would work but you still have to take time off between cycle to help recover....... it's cycle + pct = time off...... JMO

Sorken is offline Member
    what kind of 6 weeks cycle does he want you to do ?
    Like mudman said.. if its fast acting gear it would work !

Good luck !

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to keep in mind that you are trying to reach a peak in your cycle and keep constant blood levels. Even with faster acting gear like tren . You might be able to get away with it with tren but longer cycles are much more beneficial. It takes some time even for you systemt to start its own natural process to balance out the unstable hormone level you have caused by introducing a superficial test replacement and higher dosages the body is used to. Such quick short cycles could cause more side affects and hinder proper gains. Of course this is my opinion.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    To answer your questin about test of iron, I think you misheard your buddy say Testoviron , which is made by schering I believe.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorken
    what kind of 6 weeks cycle does he want you to do ?
    Like mudman said.. if its fast acting gear it would work !

Good luck !
    its the same as im doing 200mg deca and 500mg sus with an amp of testoviron a week.rij03 thanks for the spelling correction.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    its the same as im doing 200mg deca and 500mg sus with an amp of testoviron a week.rij03 thanks for the spelling correction.
    If it's deca nad SUS then it will not be enough time to utilize the long acting esters in both of those compounds....... no less then 10 weeks with both of those.

Thread Information