Tank101 is offline New Member

need good advice on second cycle

whats up guys? im 22 6'2" 205pds
    First cycle was only with omnadren 250. took 8 wks 500ml every five days and only gained about 15pds. i was very upset with my results. I want to set up my next cycle and do this one right. Im thinking 500-sustanon and 400-decca per/wk. I kind of wana stay clear of orals if all possible, but im open to listen to any ideas. Also is Organon a good product? Someone told me not to take sustonan though bc i have already used omnadren and my recetors will be used to it.true? Thanks for all your help. Much appreciated!!!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank101
    whats up guys? im 22 6'2" 205pds
    First cycle was only with omnadren 250. took 8 wks 500ml every five days and only gained about 15pds. i was very upset with my results. I want to set up my next cycle and do this one right. Im thinking 500-sustanon and 400-decca per/wk. I kind of wana stay clear of orals if all possible, but im open to listen to any ideas. Also is Organon a good product? Someone told me not to take sustonan though bc i have already used omnadren and my recetors will be used to it.true? Thanks for all your help. Much appreciated!!!
    your receptors are fine on your 2nd cycle....IMO i would go 10-12 weeks on your 2nd cycle....12 if it were me...

1-12 500mg test (sust, enth, cyp)
    1-11 300-400mg deca
    nolva and l-dex
    pct 2 weeks after you last shoot of test....

pretty simpleand solid...good bulker

ColdSore is offline Banned
    the only oral you might add would be d-bol for a jump start b/c of the long esters....or you could use prop..that would save the agony of waiting 4 weeks to really feel anything

Thread Information