fina fiend is offline New Member

Solid liquid nolva

I have shaken the hell out of it and ran hot water over it, and my liquid nolva still has solids in it that settle to the bottom. Is there anything else I can do? OR should I even worry about it? It looks like a **** snow globe.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've never had that problem so I'll bump this for you

JohnnyB

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by fina fiend
    I have shaken the hell out of it and ran hot water over it, and my liquid nolva still has solids in it that settle to the bottom. Is there anything else I can do? OR should I even worry about it? It looks like a **** snow globe.
    put some very hot water in a coffee cup and take the lid off the bottle. Let it set for 5 minutes and it will almost completely dissolve. If you got it from pnp thats how it always does me.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I know with the clomid it'll harden back up and you have to boil it for like 15 minutes to get it back. I'd try that with the nolva, I too saw small pieces floating, but didn't worry about it. The clomid would harden every 4 days or so..not to mention that I imagine it was as closed to drinking ass as humanly possible! Nasty crap!

SID

fina fiend is offline New Member

Preciate the suggestions

Yeah its pnp stuff. I didn't figure it was a big deal. I just didn't want it to be less concentrated since some had become solid. I'll probably try both ideas.

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Glad I saw this thread, because I was having the same problem... I just heated it a little and shook it and the "snow" went away, but came back every few days,so I also wondered if it was still good.
    Ripsid... you are right on, that crap is as close to drinking human ass as you can possibly get!! Horrible to the point that I HATE taking it!

Thread Information