Thread: Test E and Dbol

BIGCDAWG is offline Junior Member

Test E and Dbol

i am going to take 25mgs dbol per day for 4-6 weeks and test E for 8 weeks 500mgs per week. i am going to be taking nolvadex either 10 mgs or 20mgs throughout. i am trying to keep my gains and definetely have no gyno. this is my second cycle. does anyone have any critiques on this?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    run the d-bol 4 weeks.

run the test e 10 weeks.

run the nolva 10 mg through the cycle (if you really want to)

run the nolva 20 mg through PCT along with clomid.

make sure your diet is in check before you start. take note that you will probably lose weight when you are finished (don't think of weight as your gains), but most likely will keep 90 % of strength gains.

really so say if i gained around 20 pounds, if i kept working out after how much weight on average should i lose? i want to keep mass gains as much as i can.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would either add liquidex to the mix at .25 or up the nolv to 20mg

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    What you are going to lose is the water weight that the test and dbol bring on.. keep your caloric intake up after cycle and keep it clean to keep your mass the way you want it. Just remember the bigger the machine the more fuel.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro by going only 8 weeks with the test ( especially if this your 2nd cycle ) you are only hurting yourself. Your body will just be seeing some good gains at the same time you will need a full set of PCT - so stretch it out a couple more weeks and increase the gains - just my .02

alright. i've never boughten test e before so how many bottles should i get with how much usually comes in each bottle.how much should i be looking to spend too.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would by atleast 3 bottles. that would give you 7500mg which is 500 a week for 15 weeks. You dont have to run it 15 weeks but if your gains are still going why stop.

Thread Information