bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member

Scored in Mexico this weekend

Letting you all know the situation south of the border and at the border crossing. First I went to Rockypoint mexico to shop for my Gear. Rockypoint is a beach town on the east side of the body of water surrounding baja-california. Rockypoint is a very popular spring break get away. Its about 60 km in from the border of WHY Arizona, which is like a 40 min drive because of the speed limits . There is about 10 farmacias in this small town. I went to all of them. Most had the same stuff deca - redijects, sust-250 redijects, primo test, andriol , and sten. but not very much of it all the farmacias were pretty lean on Gear. the price range was huge you really had to shop around and hackle the merchants. I found sust-250 redijects going for like $10.50 each up to $18.50 each. You get the point.

I was looking for vet stuff like brovel, ttyoko, ReForvit but it was hard to find. but i did score in a few locations and got my stuff. FYI check all the expiration dates because there was a lot of expired or about to expire Gear they were tring to sell me.

(FAKES) There were lots of fakes down there mostly anapolen-50. I saw lots of fake Steris cyp test tons of it so be carefull.

I did score on some goodies. Here it is.

8 bottles t-200 brovel
    3 bottles Noranden 200 deca brovel
    2 bottles nandralona 300 ttyoko
    3 bottles Reforvit-b 50ml
    12 sust-250 redijects
    2 boxes of clomid
    1 bottle of Nolvadex 100 tabs

The border crossing was a joke. I stashed my gear in my car In a great spot. I bought one of thoes mexican out door fireplaces chimmnia I think is what there called to give them a reason why I was down there if they asked. We, thats my wife and I, drove up to the border and got in line. The line was quite small and went real fast because customs wasn't checking anyone. They were'nt even asking for ID's they just look in everybodys car and asked if they were US citizens then waved them on. There was another check point about 20 miles in to the US but they mostly looking for ilegal aliens running across the border then hooking up with a car and driving in. I think the tight security is pretty much over at least it was at this crossing.

I just thought i would let everyone know of whats going on south of the border. Looks like the farmacias need to restock to get ready for spring break. I will be posting pics of my goodies in a few days.

Thats it. So Train hard,eat hard, sleep with a hard-on and lets get huge

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Good post, I'm thinkin about making a trip.

They didn't have TTokkyo gear?!

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Glad to hear you made it back ok, bro!!!
    While security checks have lessened somewhat again, remember bros there is always a chance your number will come up. I would hate for bros reading posts like this to assume it is always so easy, its not!! Do your homework up front!!! I know BS&T did, and was succesful. Take the time to talk to a few bro's offline and pickup tips, there are some very good ones that should be followed. Plan your concealment location BEFORE crossing and prepare it. I will not go into detail here, just becareful bros!!! I have been sent to secondary twice so far, scared the shit out of me but exited without problems both times...

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the info bros. Planning a trip myself soon. Will remember to buy some tourist crap while down there.

bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member

good point

Good point BANSHEE!!! Even though the security was pretty lax we all need to be careful and do our homework before going. It would really suck getting busted.

Special thanks to the bros that help me finish my homework.

Thread Information