CarbonCopy is offline Member

Controversial cutting method?

I read a post over on elite that was talking about ways to get real cut. The short of the post was, that you take low androgenic gears and eat very little and do lots of cardio. I thought it sounded like a bad idea, but I did see some pictures of the guys that use this method and they were real ripped. Is this bad idea, or does it really work? What do you think?

Peace,

CC

ColdSore is offline Banned
    it sounds like i uses the same principle of a "test cruise" or runing some var at a low dose to keep from going catabolic....i think its a good idea, you just have to be really strict and careful...i would run clen and t3 with it also

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I'd never mess with t3 myself, but I've heard it works great. Clen I used a few times at low doseages, but didn't like the sides. I'd use var and test and really watch the diet and hit the cardio. It was just funny reading that post on elite, because it kind of went aginst the "mainstream" way of cutting.

Peace,

CC

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonCopy
    I'd never mess with t3 myself, but I've heard it works great. Clen I used a few times at low doseages, but didn't like the sides. I'd use var and test and really watch the diet and hit the cardio. It was just funny reading that post on elite, because it kind of went aginst the "mainstream" way of cutting.

Peace,

CC
    the whole point of cruising with test or usinga low var dose is so you can run t3 with out it eating away muscle...t3 shouldnt be that bad for you if you ramp up and back down you should be fine...im sure it work well also with clen and and eca in between, but not that well with just test and var

Thread Information