ginuwinee69 is offline New Member

need advice on second cycle

whats up guys? im 22 6'2" 205pds
    First cycle was only with omnadren 250. took 8 wks 500ml every five days and only gained about 15pds. i was very upset with my results. I want to set up my next cycle and do this one right. Im thinking 500-sustanon and 400-decca per/wk. I kind of wana stay clear of orals if all possible, but im open to listen to any ideas. Also is Organon a good product? Someone told me not to take sustonan though bc i have already used omnadren and my recetors will be used to it.true? Thanks for all your help. Much appreciated!!!

paulastone is offline Member
    Test enthanate or cypoinate for 12 weeks
    with eq for 11-12 weeks
    clomid and nolva on hands

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginuwinee69
    whats up guys? im 22 6'2" 205pds
    First cycle was only with omnadren 250. took 8 wks 500ml every five days and only gained about 15pds. i was very upset with my results. I want to set up my next cycle and do this one right. Im thinking 500-sustanon and 400-decca per/wk. I kind of wana stay clear of orals if all possible, but im open to listen to any ideas. Also is Organon a good product? Someone told me not to take sustonan though bc i have already used omnadren and my recetors will be used to it.true? Thanks for all your help. Much appreciated!!!
    run a single ester test (cyp, ethan) with the deca

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    HMMMMMM, well let me tell you that the reason you did not see good results from the OMNA's, is due to not injecting it every day or every other day to get the full effects of all 4 test esters. YOu need to keep you blood levels high with the 2 fast acting esters that only stay in your system for about 72 hours. If you are injecting with a 5 day gap, then you are losing the test levels of the short acting test.

I would stick with one long acting ester like stated above...ENANTHATE or CYP. If you want to boost the beginning of your cycle then I suggest 30 to 50 milligrams of D-bol or 50 to 100 milligrams of Anadrol for 4 weeks to help kick things into gear.

Thread Information