ginuwinee69 is offline New Member

Question need advice on second cycle

whats up guys? im 22 6'2" 205pds
    First cycle was only with omnadren 250. took 8 wks 500ml every five days and only gained about 15pds. i was very upset with my results. I want to set up my next cycle and do this one right. Im thinking 500-sustanon and 400-decca per/wk. I kind of wana stay clear of orals if all possible, but im open to listen to any ideas. Also is Organon a good product? Someone told me not to take sustonan though bc i have already used omnadren and my recetors will be used to it.true? Thanks for all your help. Much appreciated!!!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro - didn't you already post this - why yes ... yes you did !!! Where is that evil monkey to point his finger

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Bro if you want to gain some size here is a cycle i would run..........I personally dont like sustanon so here is what i would do.

500mg week Test E......12 weeks
    500mg week EQ..12 weeks

Simple cycle yet effective.

Split up the doses to 2 injections a week (250mg each)............If you cant get test E get some Cyp...........Try to stay away from Sus for your first few cycles (its difficult to maintain stable blood levels throughout the cycle)

Some people might disagree but they prolly dont weigh 280

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    O yes and dont forget clomid

Cubber is offline Junior Member
    Use cyp or enenth instead of sus. The ester is new for you and you can inject it 2wice a week. sus should be injected more regularly becuase of the short acting prop ester.

Thread Information