Thread: Help!!!!!

Bhs19843 is offline New Member

Help!!!!!

ok i got my first cycle of deca and kinda nervous about doing it. i havent worked out hard for about 6 months. with me not working out in that period of time would it be a good idea to start my cycle now or should i wait. can u tell me everything i need to know

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You should wait and do some research on first cycles..ect.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Wait... get back in the gym and train natural for awhile. While doing this read up on all the info you can. Deca is not a good compound to run alone as you will come to learn this. Hit up the educational threads and ask some questions around here. Good luck, it's hard getting back into it after such a long lay-off.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    i agree with texan. You should wait a little bit and get yourself back into the game both physically and mentally before you start AS. Also, deca along is bad. Do a search on first cycles--you will notice that most are only test cycles such as enanthate

Bhs19843 is offline New Member
    what about a deca test mix. my supplier said that is a great first cycle

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    It is overall the most common cycle you will find people doing still.....but, withthis being your first experience with AS we recommend you try 1 copmound to see hwo your body reacts. Now if you do a test/deca cycle and some bad sides appear...how ya gonna know which compound is causing it for future reference? Stick with training natural and learn more before you stick anything in your body. Your source might be an ok guy but he's just trying to make a quick buck....you need to learn more bro...simple as that. I researched for years before actually commiting to AS use.

Thread Information