Thread: Dnp

jbs
    jbs is offline New Member

Thumbs up Dnp

The wife and I, after some investigation, decided to give dnp a try. In Texas, it is rather cold now, so this seemed to be the approprite time. I had read that dnp, causes mucho body heat, so I figured the cold would help. Thank God, we decided to do this now. I have never been this hot in my life, and considering that it gets over 100 degrees for 30+ days in Dallas, during the summer, I am familar with hot. Right now it is about 40 outside, and I have the damn windows up and fans blowing. My wife who is from Bogota, Columbia, has been freezing her ass off for the past several months here, and she was complaing last night about being too hot. That was very funny for me. How hot do you get on dnp?

It is ugly. I am sweating in 40 degree weather right now with a fan blowing on me. My fucking metabolism has got to be 40% higher than it has ever been. There are some other ugly sides too.

I am exhausted. I don't have the energy to stand up. I didn't have the energy last night to sit in a bookstore. All I want to do is get into my bed, and it is the same for my wife. There is no way in hell if I had to work tomorrow that I would be able to make it.

As far as turning things yellow, DNP, no matter how much water I drink turns my piss yellow. I left some capsules, that were in a plastic bag on top of a notebook, and it turned several pages in the notebook yellow over night.

We both started our cycle Wednesday night. She started out with 200mg and I 400mg. Neither one of us felt much that first night, just a little sleeplessness. I decided that I would take 600mg the next night because it didn't appear like much was happening. She took just 1 cap again at 200mg. 600mg lit my ass up. I had been wondering about my dnp, but after that night I knew the shit was real. I couldn't stop sweating. The sheets were soaked. During the day I was out of it. I had zero energy. The wife felt a little warm, but she was no where near what I was going through.

She decided the next night to take 200mg more for a total of 400mg. I stuck with 600mg. We both sweated our asses off. Neither one of us had any energy. It was a task to get out of bed. She didn't want to do anything. Me either. Today, same shit, just hotter, less energy, more sweat, dry throat, yellow piss, and a net loss of fat, for me, in 3.5 days, of 8 pounds. Un-fucking believable! I finish the cycle Wednesday night. I am half way through. If I lose another 8lbs, which I highly doubt, that will be 16 pounds of fat(?) in 7 days. So far, using calipers, I have lowered my bf% by 4%, and after several readings it looks like, if anything, I have gained 1 pound of muscle.

I am pleased so far. Things are looking good. I don't think under any other cycle could I have lost so much fat in so little time and kept my muscle.

Thought I would share.

jbs

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    You guys getting ready for a competition?

gregster is offline Junior Member
    Interesting post jbs,

Sounds damn uncomfortable but well worth the effort for such incredible fat loss.

What juice were you using with the dnp ?

jbs
    I wish that I could say that I looked good enough to be getting ready for a comp. BB is my hobby. I aspire to carry about 200 lbs of lbm, on a 6ft tall, large frame, at single digit bf. I think if I wanted to I could get big and ugly, but I really don't want to weigh more than 220. I don't think that it is too healthy to weigh so much. I can't imagine being 250 at 6ft tall. I tried running in the park the other day at 216, and I was just too damn heavy to do 1 mile. My ankles and feet started saying stop! I would imagine that todays big boys, Ronnie, Jay, Dorian, couldn't run 1 mile. I don't know though. Maybe they could. Maybe I am just a pussy, but my joints don't like it at all.

jbs
    I am using sus 600mg and deca 300mg. I am 7 weeks into that. I had been eating like a damn pig for the last few weeks. I couldn't take the fat anymore that I had accumulated, and the wife wanted to lose some fat, so we figured what the hell. I get very impatient sometimes. It might have been better to wait until the end of the cycle to run dnp , but as kizer can tell you I have my own way of doing things. It is probably the wrong way, but I am happy with it (so far).

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Not intended to be a flame but DNP is a very dangerous drug and IMO should only be used if absolutely necessary. Not just "oh because I wanted to lose a little fat"

Yes IF you were to use dnp, don't waste gear by taking it on a cycle.

I am sorry but I would not risk my life for a hobby. Also were you taking the entire 600mg in one dose bro? I hope not.

Another thing DNP has a cumulative effect in your body, it upregulates the receptors thus making each day at the same dose more effective. That is where ALOT of ppl using dnp get into trouble. They think that oh 200mg the first day.......this ain't shit so they take 400 the next ahh, little difference then they go to 600 thinking they can handle it and then they end up killing themselves or causing brain damage from the increased body temperature.

bottom line is I hope you researched this bro, I mean really researched this before you got into it. I am glad you are getting good results and I hope you are taking the proper detox agents to protect yourself as well

CYCLEON Guest
    I have done several cycles both short and long on DNP and can attest to it not being for the faint of heart - NEVER take it lightly or you could end up with more than you bargained for - but if used wisely it is great stuff. see the educational fourm for a great thread on how to use it properly.

gregster is offline Junior Member
    So am i right in saying that it is not nessacary to take steroids at the same time kizer_soce?

Is it best take it week on then week off, or what?

I have a show the end of april and dnp sounds very effective.

Thread Information