pjflynn is offline New Member

alcohol during a cycle

I'm currently on a cycle of winstrol , I'm only looking for five or ten pounds of solid muscle gain with limited side effects. My question is what will the side effects of drinking alcohol during this cycle be. Also wondering what kind of possible side effects are associated with winstrol alone, and what anti's i could use for these.

biff is offline Associate Member
    alcohol is hard on the liver especially when taking an oral and you should really add some test in your cycle if your looking to gain around 10 lbs winstrol will mainly harding you up and make you more vascular but its not really a cycle at all if taken solo . Do a search on side effects of winstrol.
    Last edited by biff; 02-20-2004 at 06:36 PM.

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pjflynn
    I'm currently on a cycle of winstrol, I'm only looking for five or ten pounds of solid muscle gain with limited side effects. My question is what will the side effects of drinking alcohol during this cycle be. Also wondering what kind of possible side effects are associated with winstrol alone, and what anti's i could use for these.
    No flame here, but I think you should use the search button.

-Helios

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pjflynn
    I'm currently on a cycle of winstrol, I'm only looking for five or ten pounds of solid muscle gain with limited side effects. My question is what will the side effects of drinking alcohol during this cycle be. Also wondering what kind of possible side effects are associated with winstrol alone, and what anti's i could use for these.
    Bud, you're only 20 yrs old. I'd wait on the juice for at least another year, maybe two. As for alcohol on cycle, a little is ok if you're not running an oral, and not drinking excessively. No alcohol at all if there's an oral involved. A few drinks on weekends won't kill you if you're running needles only, and no Tren . Alcohol and Tren make for a mean combo on your kidney's. And by the way, don't cycle without Test. Just don't do it. Winny has a lot of sides that go with it, do some research....

Peace

-Taejoon

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    not again, not anohter winny only cycle!

search

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Keep it to a bare minimum, preferably none.

palequail is offline Banned
    gotta have test...instead of drinking i'd stick with drugs like cocaine and heroin...they are great for you on a cycle...(kidding)...stay focused and don't drink...just grow

Thread Information