mohawkman is offline Associate Member

newbie needs advice

im 39 years old ive been lifting hard for about6 years my goal is ashort trip down the anabolic hiway to add some long term maintainable muscle. i did my first cycle about 6 months ago it was 360 mg. a week of qv. deca 300 for 10 weeks i know now that i should have ran test with it. i went from 175 lbs to 200 lbs took clomid for pct. and leaned up at 190 lbs i started my second cycle a litle over a week ago. i started off with 300 mg. of deca 250 mg. of sostenon redi ject from mexico and 50 mg. of propionate every other day after one week i did 300mg.of deca 250 mg. of sostenon and 100 mg. of prop. and discontinued the prop. i plan on running the cycle for 10 weeks 8-10 i plan to run the deca at 400 mg. and the sostenon at 500mg. weeks 9 and 10 i plan to discontinue the deca and run the sostenon at 250 mg. wait 3 weeks and start clomid thearopy by the way im eating as much as i can aproxamately 5000 cal per day. any advice would be appreciated.only the prop was taken every other day the deca and sostenon was taken once a week.

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    Move this down to steriod questions bro, You'll get alot more help down there.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    moved

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    are you asking for some feedback? i read it twice and still don't really know since it seems like you only want to be validated on the way you are running it.

you are getting more test per/wk than deca , so that looks fine.

duration is fine as well.

just make sure that your timing of PCT is as close to perfect because at your age. those are my only suggestions.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    the sust really needed to be injected eod for best results and pyramiding the doses isn't necessary.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I agree that injections should be more frequent. Sost should be at least 3x/wk and deca 2x/wk. Doses look fine. Dare I say that there is no such thing as permanent gains from AAS, possibly unless you are not already at your natural max?

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I would also add that ending a cycle with a shorter acting AAS gives you better control of blood levels, and better utilization of PCT. But there are always other cycles.

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    i have some prop on hand how would i use it to end my cycle?

Thread Information