gixxer is offline Associate Member

Question on HRT and cycles

If your on HRT from your doctor,how do you base your cycles at the end?
    Do you still use clomid and take time off or just stay at a low dose of test?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just stay at a low dose of test if you are going to stay on HRT because of medical reasons.

Hrt

Do you still base the on and off time of the cycles the same as a person not on HRT.

also if you stay at the doctors dose on your off time, clomid is of no use anymore to me,but how about HCG in this case.T/U

Well you can use HCG for cosmetic purposes but the question is are you ever planning on coming off. At this point it is really up to you how you set up your cycles since you will never actually come off.

Hrt

Well Thats what i'm trying to figure out right now,how to proceed from my cycle.I took a lay off from a motorcycle crash,and started back lifting now my 1st wk on 30mg day nap & 1000mg Enanth wk,wondering on the future off my nuts and if my sex drive will get effected and from never coming off?

Well do you have a medical condition or not? I mean if you can recover then I reccomend you do it. If you are never going to recover then staying on test will be your only option for a healthy sex life. I guess I am a little confused on whether you really need HRT or not.

Sorry,yes i found out a month before i started.Since i'll always be on it and never be off i'm a little confused on how to base my cycles now.Like since i'm never off how long can a bulk cycle last now,(anytime off)i'm so use to 10-12 weeks? and being on test so long, from high to low dossages i dont know what effects it will have on sex drive and keeping my nuts normal.Clomid was helpful but no use now.Or just stay jacked all year but i fear the effects on the prostate.Thanks for the replys!

I dont see any threads with cycles on people with HRT to get ideas.

Thread Information