BuffGuy is offline Associate Member

Masters of AS, Critique this Cycle

Hey, everyone. Thanks for your help. I've done my research but now need to get "proof-read" by you.

My stats are 5' 8" and 170 lb, bf at 7%. Been lifting for 5 years, did one cycle long time ago and got huge...then, I lost everything since I stopped working out after an injury...I've started back up and now I'm doing my first bulking cycle after a long time so basically first real one...here's what it looks like:

Weeks 1-14 300 mg Deca
    Weeks 1-16 500 mg Test Enanthate

Please give me help on what days to inject since I've read conflicting things. In the drug profile, it says to inject Test Enanthate once a week. And I guess I should space out the Deca...so that really doesn't work since it's not even then...can I break up the Test Enanth and do this..man, so many shots though gonna leave me all riddled up for no reason...so can someone make this easier...?

Monday: 100 mg Deca
    Tues: 250 mg Test Enanthate
    Wed: 100 mg Deca
    Thurs: 250 mg Test Enanthate
    Fri: 100 mg Deca

I guess Sat and Sunday are feeling lonely, lol...but I can't figure out how to do this evenly...please help.

OK, I am going to also run the following throughout the cycle:
    Nolvadex 10 mg/day*
    Proviron 25 mg/day

*Is that too little?

PCT will involve hCG and Clomid. I also think I should run hCG in the cycle as well since it's so long...what you think? If so, when and how much? I've done my research but it's all conflicting in a lot of places. A little help on when and how much hCG to run during my cycle would help me out a lot.

Other than that, I got my good ole Creatine and Daily Vitamin Pill...and planning on having a very ferocious diet.

Have I left out anything? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best, (Aspiring) Buff Guy.
    Last edited by BuffGuy; 02-20-2004 at 09:09 PM.

And also, what if I ran this instead:

Weeks 1-14 300 mg Deca
    Weeks 1-16 500 mg Sustanon 250

It seems that most veteran users don't recommend Sust? But for some reason, that stack (Deca/Sust) is recommended in the Drug Profile for Deca....And that would save me so much money since I wouldn't have to worry too much about Anti-E...well, I would but not as much...

sorry for posting so many questions...i hope you can help me with all of them.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    STUPID....No flame here bro but you can't do that cycle. Don't do Deca or test longer than 6-8 weeks. You dont want to shut down your hypotest nut axis for too long. Do Deca for weeks 1-7 along with test weeks 1-7. If youw ant something you can get serious quality gains and youcan use for a long time look into equipoise , the best steroid on earth. Also remember clen and post cylce therapy. Might want to throw in some winny too keep a bit of water off and harden you up

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Either sust or test e should work fine for your cycle. If you run the sust, you will need to inject it every third day. The test e/deca cycle would be more simple as far as injections, because you could inject them together two times per week. There is no need to inject every day. Use a Monday, Thursday schedule or something similarly spaced. Anti-e's and PCT look fine, but I don't think HCG will be necessary unless you were shut down pretty hard by your previous cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    STUPID....No flame here bro but you can't do that cycle. Don't do Deca or test longer than 6-8 weeks. You dont want to shut down your hypotest nut axis for too long. Do Deca for weeks 1-7 along with test weeks 1-7. If youw ant something you can get serious quality gains and youcan use for a long time look into equipoise, the best steroid on earth. Also remember clen and post cylce therapy. Might want to throw in some winny too keep a bit of water off and harden you up
    Wow you are the one to get flamed only running compounds for 7 weeks, deca and test both take 4-5 weeks to kick in so you would only be getting two weeks where you would actually be taking benefit from the steroid . Since you have not done a cycle in a while I would stick to a 12 week cycle still running the test two weeks longer than the deca bc of the deca having the longer half life. I would go with your first cycle choice not the sut stack. I do not really think you need to do ed injections either, 2 injections a week will be sufficent just put the deca and test one syringe and your good to go. No need to go stabbing yourself tons of times for no reason.
    LWB

Thanks LightWeight. Appreciate it..and you too Mr Death...

If I use Test E, does this look OK...By the way, I think I'm going to get ampules 100 mg each for Deca ...that's why I didn't want to split it in two...so something like

Monday: 250 mg Test E , 100 mg Deca

Thursday: 250 mg Test E, 100 mg Deca

and throw in 100 mg Deca maybe Tuesday night...am I trippin' too much about the timing? Just to make sure drug levels in the plasma are even...

Yeah, I'll limit it to 12 weeks, got it...
    Last edited by BuffGuy; 02-20-2004 at 09:42 PM.

Since i am guessing if you do run lets say 400mg of deca to you will not want to shoot 3 ccs twice a week. In this case you can split the injects up into 3 injection just to make less per shot. I know personally I do not really like injecting 3 ccs at a time. even if you run just 300mg of deca just do 3 injection, each shot having 1cc of test and 1 cc of deca.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    You could up the deca to 400mg/week so you wouldn't have to worry about the ampules. Also, no matter how long you run the cycle, use the test one week past the deca.

I am giving my .02. I have done over 40 cycles and am also a Dr. But what do I know? Test does not kick in at week 5. I as well as tons of my old collegues have done tons of 7 week test cycles and seen 15-18 pound gains which is good for people who have been cycling for years.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    STUPID....No flame here bro but you can't do that cycle. Don't do Deca or test longer than 6-8 weeks. You dont want to shut down your hypotest nut axis for too long. Do Deca for weeks 1-7 along with test weeks 1-7. If youw ant something you can get serious quality gains and youcan use for a long time look into equipoise, the best steroid on earth. Also remember clen and post cylce therapy. Might want to throw in some winny too keep a bit of water off and harden you up
    Where in the world did you read that bro. I have run deca for a lot longer than 6-8 weeks with no problem. I think that is a pretty good cycle for a beginer. I'd make sure you have some Nov, or Idex, and make SURE you have clomid for HTPA recovery. Good luck, more important is your workout, and your diet. Make sure you have tons of protein, and a good workout plan.

40 cycles? hahaha
    and I'm the Queen of England.

Thanks Mr. Death and LightWeight--you guys rock! Thanks for helping a newbie...I know it's annoying seeing all these newbies, but we really really do appreciate it.

EDIT: And you too JDawg...lol, I love you guys in a totally straight way...thanks for your help!

TIME TO GET BUFF.

Queen of England? Are you sure?

I am giving my .02. I have done over 40 cycles and am also a Dr. But what do I know? Test does not kick in at week 5. I as well as tons of my old collegues have done tons of 7 week test cycles and seen 15-18 pound gains which is good for people who have been cycling for years.
    40 cycles.......I doubt it.( if I calculate this right 7 weeks on 7 weeks off per cycle that is 14 weeks multiply that by 40 that gives 560 weeks devide that by 52 weeks(in a year) you have almost 11 years of non-stop steroid use ) Yes long acting test ester do kick at weeks 4-5. Obviously not that great of a Doctor if you do not know this.

Yo, what about hCG ? Should I take that too while on the cycle?

I know most people don't, but I can't think of any negatives to it? Money isn't a problem for me, since it's legal where I am so this cycle is pretty cheap haha.

Let me know how much and when to take hCG. Thanks. I just want to do whatever's best and clever.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    You dont need any hcg in this one bro. but good job on the research as a rookie. If your gonna do it. I'd hit like 1000ius at week 6 and 1000ius at week 12. I've see a lot of ways to do hcg. I've done it at 500ius ed for 10 days before at the end of my cycle. It helped me for sure, but the clomid works just fine too.

I started cycling at the age of 19 and I am now 29. I started with deca and test for my first cycles. Then went on to equipoise for 14 week cycles. After about 10 cycles I found hgh which I went on for many many months. Masteron about 2 years ago. Believe me, I am not ****ting you. I am also prone to gyno and have had two tit reductions even though I was on arimidex just a bit too late. Maybe not 40 totally seperate cycles but at least 400-500 weeks of being on something (that is including off-cycle dBol and anavar . Not bragging but when it comes to cycling there is nothing I don't know. And am not a MD I'm a post grad in mol bio.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    obsiviously we have conflicting views on this thread. I guess we now see everyone gives their advise, and you can take it how you want it. Since you are the one injecting yourself.

Anyways bro,
    If you feel comfortable running a 16 week cycle, then go ahead.

Since this is your first cycle back in awhile, you may want to go with something like this:

weeks 1-11 Deca 400mg
    weeks 1-12 Test 500mg
    PCT Clomid 300/100/50 & Novladex 10mg ed

But like i said, this is just my opinion.

Diet is the most important thing during a cycle!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    40 cycles.......I doubt it.( if I calculate this right 7 weeks on 7 weeks off per cycle that is 14 weeks multiply that by 40 that gives 560 weeks devide that by 52 weeks(in a year) you have almost 11 years of non-stop steroid use) Yes long acting test ester do kick at weeks 4-5. Obviously not that great of a Doctor if you do not know this.
    Good call on him lightweight. Further, checking his vocabulary, I doubt he graduated college let alone med school.

ColdSore is offline Banned

you need to keep stupid A$$ info like this to your self....we have a hard enough time trying to correct what "the big guy at the gym told me" mixups....you need to do some research...... DOCTOR ...whatever

buff to answer your question that i didnt notice anyone else got too is...

I wouldnt run your 1st for 16 weeks, i know youve got HCG but i still think its to long for a first...it will make it tougher to recover IMO...stick to 10-12 weeks and save the longer ones for later....

you sound like your ok on your pct...just make sure to keep cals high during this time also....

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    equiguns, you are a true master of aas..lmao
    buff, like the bro's said 10-12 better option....10 for the deca , 12 for the test
    i like to start the test a week or so early, and then run it 2-3 weeks past the deca
    also, your anti-e's are not bad, but not good for this cycle imo.....deca+test=you will blow up like a balloon, so you need 10mg nolv+.25ml l-dex for that....asymm hates the bloat

yes...l-dex or arimidex will be a good idea...water will probly real bad on this cycle...it wont be bad for you, but i look like crap when im holding water

also, your anti-e's are not bad, but not good for this cycle imo.....deca+test=you will blow up like a balloon, so you need 10mg nolv+.25ml l-dex for that....asymm hates the bloat
    Holy crap! I checked the price of Liquidex and Arimidex . It's freakin expensive! Like 200 bones. That's more expensive than test and deca ....dang it.

Question: If I take L-dex or Arimidex, do I have to take it starting from the beginning of the cycle or only when I notice unbearable bloating? I am kinduv looking forward to a little bloating --just like how Creatine fills up your arm with electrolytes and plasma/water....looks nice. But I guess you guys would know way more than me about this...

****...should I just switch to Sustanon 250 then since I wouldn't need L-dex...I mean, L-dex is bloody expensive! (Or could I avoid L-dex maybe?) Let me know. Thanks so much for your help guys. I'd be screwed if I didn't have a source of info like AR...the guys at the gym are idiots.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    l-dex cheap bro...........sus may bloat you even worse bro

Quote Originally Posted by BuffGuy
    Holy crap! I checked the price of Liquidex and Arimidex . It's freakin expensive! Like 200 bones. That's more expensive than test and deca ....dang it.

Question: If I take L-dex or Arimidex, do I have to take it starting from the beginning of the cycle or only when I notice unbearable bloating? I am kinduv looking forward to a little bloating --just like how Creatine fills up your arm with electrolytes and plasma/water....looks nice. But I guess you guys would know way more than me about this...

****...should I just switch to Sustanon 250 then since I wouldn't need L-dex...I mean, L-dex is bloody expensive! (Or could I avoid L-dex maybe?) Let me know. Thanks so much for your help guys. I'd be screwed if I didn't have a source of info like AR...the guys at the gym are idiots.
    l-dex isnt that bad...have you looked into using a research co???...shoot me a pm bro if you need a hint

and yeah...most guys at the gym are dumb ass hell

Wait--so L-Dex isn't expensive? The Drug Profile for it says the following:
    There is a new liquid form that was introduced and made available May of 2001 that comes in a 20ml bottle and contains 4mg/ml. The price is much better and can be found for as little as $260 a bottle versus $550 for the same
    $260 a bottle? That's mad expensive.

OK, but I guess you only take 0.25 mL L-Dex a day? So you obviously drink L-Dex...you just drink it up? I know I must sound stupid/ignorant. Apologies. I REALLY did research but not on L-Dex...and my brain hurts right now so if you could just guide me in the right direction......

L-Dex is someting I didn't consider when making my cycle...I had thought Novla and Primo would be enough...but just let me know now...so just Nolva and L-Dex now...just give me like some 411 on L-dex please...how to incorporate in my cycle..
    Last edited by BuffGuy; 02-21-2004 at 03:52 PM.

you can get ldex for real cheap......like 40 dollars

OK i just did my research....I feel dumb...sorry for asking questions without doing research prior...the educational forums got a plethora of info...just gotta roll up your sleeves and wade through it all...

So I'll grab some L-Dex and run it at 0.25 mL a day with 10 mg of Nolva....no need for Proviron then? Proviron ensures no rebound effect....so by not taking Proviron, shoudl I be worried about rebound...

Thanks again ya all...I know I'm getting annoying haha but you guys rock.

Pwrlfter is offline Junior Member
    And am not a MD I'm a post grad in mol bio.
    Do you mean a post-doc? I've never heard anyone call it a post grad b4 ...

pwrlfter...I am doing post-grad research. I just finished up my doctorate in the fall.

Thread Information