McBain is offline Member

To Juice or Not to Juice?

My question is such: I have not reached my genetic potential, I am 20yrs old, have no competed yet in bb competition but am intending to in the near future. I'd like to throw on some extra mass, especially since I recently tore a ligament in my wrist which has given me quiet a setback. I know technically one should not begin usage until genetic potential is reached; however would one conservative cycle hurt me that much? I know many fall into the rut of cycle after cycle once they do it, but I have a lot of discipline and limited access to steroids so I think that will help me stay away from it after this one possible cycle until my genetic potential is reached.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: To Juice or Not to Juice?

Originally posted by McBain
    My question is such: I have not reached my genetic potential, I am 20yrs old, have no competed yet in bb competition but am intending to in the near future. I'd like to throw on some extra mass, especially since I recently tore a ligament in my wrist which has given me quiet a setback. I know technically one should not begin usage until genetic potential is reached; however would one conservative cycle hurt me that much? I know many fall into the rut of cycle after cycle once they do it, but I have a lot of discipline and limited access to steroids so I think that will help me stay away from it after this one possible cycle until my genetic potential is reached.
    At your age, you should still be training hard, recover fast, and be able to gain.

I would recommend waiting, but it's really up to you.

The thing is, people rarely ever do one cycle. AAS are drugs, and the way they make you feel is addictive. It is rare for someone to do just one cycle.

What are you stats?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    "X" is spot on bro. I've NEVER heard of anyone who stuck to their "one conservative cycle" promise....I said the EXACT same thing myself last April.

I also think at your age you still have much more natural potential and since your are obviously on the fence with this decision....keep reading and researching on natural alternatives, training methods, diets and gear. It's not a decision to be taken lightly bro...make sure you have all the answers you need before deciding. Good luck.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Good advice from"X" and "Pete 235"....at 20 years of age all you really need is a good protein powder,creatine and glutamine....and a boat load of good clean calories....

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    imho,
    you know right now that you havent reached your genetic potential, if you start and finish a cycle, how will you ever know what your genetic potential is? if you mask your natural ability by using too soon, you will never know brother. im of the opinion that you hit it hard for a bit longer and see if you can reach it naturally first. not what you want to hear, im sure, but you should try it.

peace bb79

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Bro i said the same thing when i was your age. One cycle and thats it . Well guess what it didnt work out that way. 3 months after my first cycle i started my second. You will never understand how addictive it is until it's too late.

McBain is offline Member
    What type of gains would be expected from one cycle (conservative)? I know depends on what you take etc. Since I am looking for mass that will stay with me I was thinking Deca base not sure what I'd stack it with prob sust. Anyways what type of gains would I expect from like an eight week cycle. I know people are prone to gain weight from water and fat so I mean like what kind of gains should I expect of pure muscle? In lbs or if you can be more specific inches on measurements? Know its hard to estimate since you don't know me but if you could give me a ballpark it could help me decide.

McBain is offline Member
    Of muscle that stays with them?

McBain is offline Member
    Instead of deca think maybe I should at least try 1-test or a PH instead see if that will do the trick? Only thing is I have shyed away from these because I can't get any straight forward info on them because it seems anyone with info on these works for a company that sells them. And I don't want to shell out 100 bucks for something that works as well as dog shit. Any opinions on that stuff? I was eyeing some 1-test, maybe One

WAIT A FEW YRS........

I LIFTED ALOT OF YRS NATURAL...THEN CAME TO THE DARK SIDE ONLY AFTER I RESEARCHED AND FIGURED OUT THE GOALS I WANTED...I ONLY WANTED TO DO 1 CYCLE..THEN ANOTHER...THEN ANOTHER...THEN ANOTHER....THEN ANOTHER
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 01-23-2002 at 05:17 AM.

Thread Information