Terinox is offline The One & Only

Just Planning For The Future...

I am still going natural, well in terms of steroids that is. I don't consider taking Clen a steroid , so still counts as natural to me!!!

LOL

However, me and my friend keep talking about different cycles, and i've read hundreds of cycles on this board, and they all look great. I think that this one would be one of the best, and it seems to be very popular. Me and my friend were thinking of doing a cycle like this when we do decide to do AS. Which will probably be in about two years (i think).

Weeks 1-4 = DBol @ 40mg/day
    Weeks 1-10 = Sus250 @ 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-10 = Deca @400mg/week
    Weeks 13+ = Clomid @ 200mg/day (tapering down)
    Nolva on hand.

Also I guess I would take things like Milk Thistle, and drink lots of Cranberry juice, I've heard that's good with the liver and kidneys.

So this sounds okay right?? I know people say Test Enanthate is a good one, but I think for a first cycle, newbies can stay away from the big T

Terinox

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Just Planning For The Future...

Originally posted by Terinox
    I am still going natural, well in terms of steroids that is. I don't consider taking Clen a steroid , so still counts as natural to me!!!

LOL

However, me and my friend keep talking about different cycles, and i've read hundreds of cycles on this board, and they all look great. I think that this one would be one of the best, and it seems to be very popular. Me and my friend were thinking of doing a cycle like this when we do decide to do AS. Which will probably be in about two years (i think).

Weeks 1-4 = DBol @ 40mg/day
    Weeks 1-10 = Sus250 @ 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-10 = Deca @400mg/week
    Weeks 13+ = Clomid @ 200mg/day (tapering down)
    Nolva on hand.

Also I guess I would take things like Milk Thistle, and drink lots of Cranberry juice, I've heard that's good with the liver and kidneys.

So this sounds okay right?? I know people say Test Enanthate is a good one, but I think for a first cycle, newbies can stay away from the big T

Terinox
    You could always substitute EQ for the DECA. But, either way, that looks like a solid cycle.

You post game therapy should be run a little different. 300X1-100X10-50X10 would be better. Deca is the longest lasting AAS out there and many people recommend running the clomid four (4) weeks due to its long half-life.

viper is offline Member
    hey bro....the cycle looks good....the only thing you need to add is 0.25 mg of arimidex everyday so you don't get bloated.....

and sust is one of the "big T" items........viper

viper is offline Member
    and run the clomid like xbiker said....i missed it the first read....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks good my man. As long as you think you are growing well naturally, stay natural as long as possible.

I admire your patience. Just personal pref. I'd go with X and run EQ instead, but that's just my opinion. Some say EQ sucks, some say Deca sucks, they're both good, but EQ for the vascularity and gains is phenomenal, veins EVERYWHERE.

Navarone is offline New Member

Eq over Deca?

PaPaPumP, I just read your reply above. I’m planning on doing a Sus250 @500mg/week and Deca @400mg/week cycle but your words on using Eq interested me. What exactly do you mean by enhanced vascularity and gains? How pronounced is this? I’m naturally lean (26, 6’ 3” at 12%) and this sounds like what I’m trying to achieve. Could you expand on why you prefer Eq in this cycle. It’s my first cycle by the way. I want to get big but I want to be lean and vascular as well with as little water and fat retention as possible. Would taking Arimidex throughout help get the ‘ripped’ look even more? Which is quicker acting, Eq or Deca? Does Eq really make you eat like a horse?

This isn’t solely directed to PaPaPumP, anybody else please feel free to add your comments/advice.

Thanks for your help.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Eq over Deca?

Originally posted by Navarone
    PaPaPumP, I just read your reply above. I’m planning on doing a Sus250 @500mg/week and Deca @400mg/week cycle but your words on using Eq interested me. What exactly do you mean by enhanced vascularity and gains? How pronounced is this? I’m naturally lean (26, 6’ 3” at 12%) and this sounds like what I’m trying to achieve. Could you expand on why you prefer Eq in this cycle. It’s my first cycle by the way. I want to get big but I want to be lean and vascular as well with as little water and fat retention as possible. Would taking Arimidex throughout help get the ‘ripped’ look even more? Which is quicker acting, Eq or Deca? Does Eq really make you eat like a horse?

This isn’t solely directed to PaPaPumP, anybody else please feel free to add your comments/advice.

Thanks for your help.
    What he's saying is that EQ is know to increase vascularity and hardness of the muscles. Personally, it is my favorite non-test AAS. It makes you veiny, hard, and hungry. If you are already lean, it can often make you freaky veiny. You will see veins you never thought you had.

Not to mention, in the words of a former Mr. Florida, "It just makes you feel good."

Great, thnx for the replies. EQ is sounding better and better everyday

But yes, I will also try to go natural as long as this "will power" of mine will let me!

ROFL !!!

Terinox

First off, if you were to replace the Deca with EQ, how much do you take, is it the same amout? EQ @ 400mg a week?

And what about the injections? It would be a total of 4 injections, two EQ and two Sus250 a week. Where would you inject? Assuming your alone, and no one can inject for you, I guess you would be stuff with the legs only. Left and Right thighs, that's 2 injections right there. What about the other 2??? Injecting into the ass alone is hard, same with the shoulder!!!

Terinox

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Just put 1cc of sus and 1cc of EQ assuming you have the 200mg/ml in one syringe and shoot it in the glute twice a week,
    mon and thurs or something like that.right glute mon, left glute thurs.

How bad is it if you get the EQ or Sus in the vein ??? I mean if you inject, let's say 1cc into your blood vessel, will the kill you 100%??? Or is that just exaggerated?

Thnx
    Terinox

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    That's why we aspirate ! to avoid that all together.

hehe, i know, but what if you fuck up somehow, and it gets into your blood, are u dead then ?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Terinox
    hehe, i know, but what if you fuck up somehow, and it gets into your blood, are u dead then ?
    Yes, within 5 seconds. Nahhh, but it could be very serious (death isn't ruled out), so take precaution and you'll never have to worry about it.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Mallet
    That's why we aspirate! to avoid that all together.
    Bingo.

About the EQ, that stuff will probably be in almost every cycle I run from now on. And I'm dedicating my next cycle that consists of EQ to Mr. Equip himself. I'm gonna grow big for ya bro.

LOL

Okay, u guys make EQ sound really good. Sounds like a good replacement for the Deca

Terinox

Thread Information