BigMac24 is offline New Member

Sustanon "fake"?

I bought a 10 cc vial of sustanon test 250 from a gym friend. Now over the last eight weeks I've been dosing 1ml a week and have only put on 5lbs max, I was expecting more. Should I expect a fraudulent vial of test 250? Is it possible for a first timer to get minimal results from sustanon.
    Thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    250mgs p/week isnt really gonna get you much results IMO. And as for Sust250 in 10ml bottles, well be carfull with them coz there are a lot of 10ml fake Sust250 bottles getting around. What company is it buy, what does is look like, what colours etc. Pic would be good. Tell me what the 10ml bottles looks like and I will tell you if it is legit or not. Peace Out

-Gear

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    probably l'oeffler. fake and cheap.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Just be informed that even the fake Sust250 like most fake gear actaully has a little bit of juice in it but its not a 100%, and the juice thats in it usually isnt what its meant to be. So you will get some results making you think it is legit which will keep you coming back and purchising that steroid again. UG companies that make fake gear wont just put no juice in it at all, coz if they did that their customers would relise that they are not getting any results at all which will make them think the gear they are taking is fake. So the business for the UG company will automatically go down. So like i said, when you do take fake gear, there is a little bit of juice in it making you think its real, but it aint a 100%, and usually it aint what its meant to be either.

BigMac24 is offline New Member

Brand

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    250mgs p/week isnt really gonna get you much results IMO. And as for Sust250 in 10ml bottles, well be carfull with them coz there are a lot of 10ml fake Sust250 bottles getting around. What company is it buy, what does is look like, what colours etc. Pic would be good. Tell me what the 10ml bottles looks like and I will tell you if it is legit or not. Peace Out

-Gear
    The Brand name isn't to clear, however the label is blue fading to white fading to red color, has SUPER TEST-250 at the top with a T in the middle of a greenish circle. The bottle has a lot # on it "024AG06" which isn't really printed on straight. The oil is very thick, can hardly suck it up in a 23G 1.5 needle, but does get in after a while and has a clear color. When I purchased the bottle it came in a small box and the vial had a blue guard at the top that you had to snap off to get the contents out. Thanks, any input is appreciated.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    250mgs of sus is a waste IMO, it should be shot every few days for max results, you need to get your blood levels up and keep them consistant in order to gain.. YOu would have been better off buying some protein.
    Next time go with Test E.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    there are other factors you should consider too!....has your eating changed? R u eating too little? Are you training often and hard enough? just a thought

cheers

Thread Information