Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

The Great How much is enought gear debate?

OK, so I have done about 8-9 cycles over the past 8 years. My last cycle sucked, beacuse my deca was fake. I did 750mg test e, and 500mg's of deca, (300mg ew that turned out to be fake TT). Bottom line the cycle sucked. So the question I have is do I need to bump to a gram of test ew?
    I was planning on doing cyp, eq, and winny in this next one. I was gonna run 1 gram of test cyp, 600mgs of Eq, for 12 weeks, and 50mgs of winny ed for the last 6 weeks. Then hit IGF 60mcg's ed for the last 4 weeks. The bottome line is do i really need the gram and the 600mgs? or will i get as good of a cycle at 500mg's of test and 300mgs EQ?
    What do you guys think?
    (I'll probably run the gram regardless
    btw, I have 1 10ml of prop, should I hit that for the first 10 days? @ 100mg's ed? I have dbol , but I hate that ****.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    GIVE ME THE DBOL !!! Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    GIVE ME THE DBOL!!! Best regards
    Well how about no. I hate it, but it dosent mean i wont use it bro. nice try though.

Well since your last cycle you had some fake gear you can count it really, and because of this I do not really think you should bump it up to 1 gram a week. Try your next cycle again with 750mg a week and then try running your EQ at 500-650 a week. Since you have so much cycle experience something like this would be fine. I just do not think you need to add more test I still think you can make gains by having under a gram of test a week. No point spending more money and having more sides if you can still grow on less jmo.
    LWB

I see your point, but It seems like i need a bit more to grow for some reason. I'm almost positive that was the first time I have fake gear. Whatcha think about the prop?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think after 8-9 cycles you know how your body is reacting. If you want to bump it up I would say go for it and see how you react. If sides become to great (which I doubt since you know how to take precautions) you can always lower it.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    well put Rickson

Rickson,
    What kinds of sidesa are you alking about?
    Could ya give some examples and tell me what to look for. I sometimes feel like the prostate is inflamed, because I have to piss a lot. I get restless sometimes and have night sweats (ussualy fina though)
    Thanks

kossdog is offline New Member
    Bro,

8-9 cycles I think a gram minimum should be used with no problem. I run atleast a gram with no sides at all. I piss more cause I drink more water. Try some primoteston enanthate (250mg per), 4 or 5 amps a week( 12-14 weeks) along with fina the first 8 weeks at 100 mg a day. If you can get legit stuff with good diet, eatting, training and rest you will not be disipointed. Just my opinion as someone with similiar number of cycles under my belt. Good Luck..

KD

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    For me they are pretty general. Elevated BP that becomes uncomfortable, stamina problems and a since of general discomfort. For me these symptoms generally come from a 4 gram plus cycle. I am usually fine in the two to three gram range. I think it comes down to how I feel everyday. I no longer like to do cycles that make me feel ****ty all the time.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    heres what i think....

you could run a gram probly with out any problems....but why if you dont need too???...i would run something like this

wk 1-3 100mg Test Prop EOD (should be able to get 3 weeks out of the 1 bottle you have)
    wk 1-16 750mg Test Cyp
    wk 1-15 750mg EQ

I really like the idea of running the Eq at i higher dose for the long 15 weeks....if you dont grow nice and lean mass off of that then bump your test up to a g next time...

Great thanks guys good input!

Thread Information