chukronos is offline New Member

I'm a newb, what about this cycle?

What about creatine instead?
    Last edited by chukronos; 08-05-2011 at 05:03 PM. Reason: privacy

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Very bad idea, she's gonna know something is up when your dick goes limp. You need test, and research.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Why taper? 100/200mg won't do ****.. that's a complete waste of some Deca . And yes, your natural test will be shut down, Deca will shut it down hard. You'll need to run some Test. IMHO, you aren't ready. Be patient and learn before you get on any AS.

Swellin Guest
    You absolutely need to do some research on here. Deca only cycles work sometimes....for 18 year olds. Otherwise, they put your dick on lockdown. Recovery is difficult with deca. You are shut down very hard, and the older you are...the worse it hits you.

I believe you did your research on the drug profiles, which are very outdated and a source of some serious confusion around here.

Follow the link in my signature for the first cycle.

Your wife will know either way...if you do deca...the dick doesn't work...if you do test...that thing is at full mast 24/7.

Test is the base for all cycles.
    No need to pyramid the dose...it is a waste of time and gear.

Keep reading bro.

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    chukronos, last year I read the same profile and was sold on a Deca only cycle, like the profile I did 2.2 mg per lb of body weight a week, it put me at about 500 mg a week for 10 weeks, I was 29 when I ran the Deca. I am not in any way saying you should run Deca only I have learned alot since then thanks to the bros here. I was very lucky in that Deca dick never hit me and came out 15lbs heavier at the end. With that said I will never do a Deca only cylce again potential sides are not worth it I am going to run Test next with deca mixed in.

Oh ya also going to run nolva and pct yada yada yada!

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    OK, so im sure that so far you can see that you shouldnt do a deca only cycle. You need test as a base. Dont do a deca only cycle. Make sure you have nolva and pct. Reseach a little. Your first cycle here should be a test enanthate or cyp @500mg for about 12 weeks.

As far as you wife is concerned, i had the same problem with my girlfriend. I could see the pros and cons to telling someone, but i feel that if one really trusts their girl then they should tell them. I could see that both ways...lets not get into a debate onthis. However, if youwould like to tell her, you must inform her first. Go slow with it and help her understand what you are doing and many times they may understand. I

just tell her you increased creatine and are taking weight gainers, if she is anything like my wife she won't even listen to what you have to say defending it, MUMS the word bro!

What?
    Last edited by chukronos; 08-05-2011 at 05:04 PM. Reason: privacy

Thanks.
    Last edited by chukronos; 08-05-2011 at 05:04 PM. Reason: privacy

Swellin Guest
    Others have had the limp noodle for months after the end of the cycle...not just while on the cycle.
    Right now, I am running test only. I was running test and deca . I had to bump the test way up to combat the deca. The sides I got from the deca were worse than the test.
    I love what it does for my joints...but I don't know if it is worth the hassle.

While the deca/winny stack makes sense from a progesterone related side effect standpoint, it is not what you want. Hardly anybody has progesterone related gyno with deca anyway...unless you go real high with the dose.

Stick with test only. Test enanthate or test cyp...depending on which you can get cheaper. They are very similar. 200mg E4D should work nicely for you.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I'm 23 and took deca only when i was 22. I took 400-600mg/wk for 10 weeks and had great gains. I was 6'3" and weighed 205 and ended up at 220 lbs and alot stronger. I didnt bloat and the muscle stayed on. Also it was fairly subtle considering how fast it came especially to people who saw me everyday. I didnt use any sort of anti e's or pct drugs. Just deca and I had no neagative effects. No deca dick at all. I will stress though, this was my individual experience and was not the ideal way to do my cycle. I know now I take better precautions.

slowpokn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    I'm 23 and took deca only when i was 22. I took 400-600mg/wk for 10 weeks and had great gains. I was 6'3" and weighed 205 and ended up at 220 lbs and alot stronger. I didnt bloat and the muscle stayed on. Also it was fairly subtle considering how fast it came especially to people who saw me everyday. I didnt use any sort of anti e's or pct drugs. Just deca and I had no neagative effects. No deca dick at all. I will stress though, this was my individual experience and was not the ideal way to do my cycle. I know now I take better precautions.
    yea same here bro i took deca only 600/mg for 10 weeks and not one side effect and great gains yet it differs from person to person. gained 20lbs kept 15lbs.. yet like the boyz say.. you should alwayz use test as a base

Thread Information