Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

To Much Too Soon!!

Im not sure if there has been a post like this before, and I know I havent been here that long but Ive noticed something and Im gonna post what I think here.
    I want all the newbies who have never done steroids before to know that steroids are not all it takes to get big. There is alot more behind getting big that shooting juice. It is a LONG process of being on a strict diet, a strict training progam and getting enough sleep to help your body recouperate(sp?), as well as many other things. You have to have these things in order before you should even think about doing steroids. Im seeing alot of people posting comments about "what kind of steroids they should take" or "here's a list, make me a cycle". I think its getting a little bit out of hand, there is alot to know about steroids, and no one can know absolutely everything there is to know but you guys need to do some research berfore you rush into something you know nothing about.
    Im noticing alot of people wanting to rush in steroids because they can get you BIG. Taking steroids isnt goin to turn you into a superhero, a bodybuilder, the best fighter around or whatever your goal is, steroids are simply "the icing on the cake", they top it all of, once you have everthing else in line and you have filled yourself with knowledge then think about taking steroids because only then will they give you the best results.
    So slow down, just take a little time to do some research, and youll be a whole lot better off in the end, rushing into something you know nothing about will only come back to bite you in the end.

bigdog81 is offline Member
    good thread..but no one will listen...lol
    the "read this first stickies" never get read anymore.
    but props to you for taking time to type up all that stuff for the newbies.
    i hope it has an impact

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Good read, bro. Must read for NB.
    Roids just a suplement. You have to eat, train, sleep.... and do roids.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    You mean I can't just take a magic pill and be a superhero?

xxxl83

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    no1 is going to read this.. no matter how much we all bump it or try to keep it up... i myself wrote a nice long thing about test and cycle and its faded to the bottom... one of the newbs even want to take the time to read post let along do a search all they wanna do is post their question regarding a ****ty cycle (for the most part) its really a lost cause..

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the post. I am doing my part to get ready for my cycle after my diet, training etc. are in order. Deff a great point that you made.

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    I just don't understand... like testsubject, I am fairly new HERE, but my first couple of weeks I did nothing but read... my first post was on someone else's thread and i didn't start a thread unless i thought it had great merit. It's like most of the people that start out on here sign up and 2 seconds later they are already starting threads and asking questions... Is it so hard to sit back and read???

Decat is offline Junior Member
    Hey can someone suggest a cycle for me.
    I just wanna get really big.
    I've never really taken any thing before.
    except a multi-vitamin.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    no1 is going to read this.. no matter how much we all bump it or try to keep it up... i myself wrote a nice long thing about test and cycle and its faded to the bottom... one of the newbs even want to take the time to read post let along do a search all they wanna do is post their question regarding a ****ty cycle (for the most part) its really a lost cause..
    Yeah I know bro, I had to write it to get it off my chest. There was a thread similar to this on another board i was apart of, people who knew what they were doing loved the thread but noone else cared. Hey all I can say im glad i learned what i did before i juice and i feel sorry for the ones who dont cuz its only themselve their hutin'. Just speaking my mind bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Decat
    Hey can someone suggest a cycle for me.
    I just wanna get really big.
    I've never really taken any thing before.
    except a multi-vitamin.
    I really hope you are joking....

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Noobs come in a couple of different classes:

1. Researchers, careful and patient. They take advice and take thier time to learn and apply what they've learned. These are rare as hen's teeth.

2. Know-it-alls. They come up with a cycle that's ok except for one or two glaring errors. And when called on it, they tell you that you don't know what the fukk you're talking about....and do it anyway.

3. Lost before hand. These are the guys that come here after already being 8 weeks into a deca only cycle and don't understand why their unit doesn't work. too many of these to mention. These have usually never heard of PCT either.

4. The utterly clueless. Spring breakers, the ones doing winny only cycles to get cut up for spring break...looking for a magic pill. Half listen and go away discouraged, the other half are hopeless.

5. Total morons. You know the ones. "my buddy gave me 2 amps of sust and 6 dbols how do I cycle it?" Then you tell them they need more gear, they get pissed and disappear.

6. The lazy bonehead. "I can get all of these {insert list of AAS} will someone make me a cycle?"

7. The oral only cuz they're skeert of needles dudes. "I am taking 150mg of dbol a day and my back hurts, wtf?" No hope there either.

That's just a few. Who but #1 will even listen to this post? And those don't need it anyway. Your effort was noble, but I fear it was in vain my friend. Nice try though. The only way this board works is like shooting skeet, one at a time, not with a nuke.

PULL!!!!!!!!!

-LH

Decat is offline Junior Member
    It was a killer Multi-vitamin though.
    I could only handle it for 6 weeks.
    I got real aggressive.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    A cycle is a terrible thing to waste......

Quote Originally Posted by Decat
    It was a killer Multi-vitamin though.
    I could only handle it for 6 weeks.
    I got real aggressive.
    You gotta watch out for those multi-vitamins... they are one nasty b**ch

Thread Information