DieselSpeedFreak is offline New Member

Starting first cycle of Deca on monday !?!

Hey everyone, well i got my first cycle of Deca and will be starting it on monday. I am 20 years old, right now i am at around 195 pounds, probably about 11-13% bf. I was going to do it for ten weeks, i shot every monday, it is Deca 200. I have been lifting and eating right for about a year now, and have seen nice gains, but i need that extra boost. Soo, since i am such a beginner, i was wondering if you guys, who i know really know your stuff, can give me pointers, tips, stuff to look out for, anything helpful. I am not going to lie to you, i am nervous, maybe becuase it is my first time, but i need to hear from you guys that everything will be cool. So i would love LOTS of advice, thanks a lot guys.
    Matt

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, you are too young and don't have enough training experience. In other words, you haven't reached you natural potential yet.

With that said, what are your goals? You should stack something with it depending on your goals...

Eat 4000 cals a day, 300 grams of protien a day... workout as hard as you ever had and get 8 hours of rest a night.

**Tell me you have clomid for post cycle.

Well, i totally hear you, and will take what your suggestions are very seriously. I do know what clomid is, to a certain degree. You take it after your cycle of deca right? And i think it is to get rid of the extra estrogen that the steroids produce? I could be wrong though, thats why you guys are here! But anway, it also seems to me that everyone i hang out with, i am the only one NOT doing it, and these kids havent even been working out for nearly as long as me, and thier gains are really really good, but i totally understnd what you are trying to tell me, and i will be thinking twice about it. make that 3,4,5 probably 100 times about it.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...?s=&forumid=12

Follow this link and check out the threads about clomid and deca gyno.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    No matter what we tell you your gonna do what you want. That being said do your reasearch first here. Realize that once you do this your natural growth won't be the same. From 20-23 I gained 20lbs of muscle. Keep that in mind. Once you spike thats it. No turning back.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't know what to say with out flamming you so

.................................................. ..............................

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    OK you seem like you have your head screwed on, a mild deca cycle will have only mild beneifts, I would say that with time you will be ready for a decent cycle, but whats the rush? So you friends are gaining, but what about the negatives and there are plenty, AAS do work but some shit goes with it. With diet and training and some decent sups you can keep gain quality mass. Give it two years at least learn all you can and then think about a cycle again.

Well i think i am probably going to hold off for awhile. I am not really definite what i am going to do right now, but i will def. sleep on it for a lil bit. Thanks for all the help.
    matt

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    Dude, don't do the cycle yet, you've only been working out for one year , that's nothing.. you make your best gains around 2-3 years after you start working out, and seeing as how you're 20, you still have tons of test left in you.. just know that if you juice now you will not have the same potential for gains as you did before your cycle..

Oh.. almost forgot, if you are going to do a cycle of anything, I recommend you stack, deca on it's own will provide paltsy gains.. nothing that will really stand out, if you want to get big and cut stack deca with a potent test mixture like Sustanon , or even straight test on it's own ie. Enanthate or Suspension..
    good luck whatever you decide to do, just think before you act.
    =)

BigPoppaV

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    I will second that big p,if you only do the deca you will most likely get deca dick..add some test with that deca and you have something.... this is not a game this shit is real do your homework and know what your doing befor you do it.

I had that happen to a friend of mine, his joint pains were gone but he had absolutely no interest in sex , when we went to clubs all throughout summer he would be like 'whatever' and this for a guy that's usually like partyboynyc..

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

alright bro

prety sure you"f done ur homework if thinking of juicing ur ass.ur probably like me when it comes down to taking no for an answer.aND WILL ING TO DO IT NO MATTER WHAT ANY ONE TELLS U .TO EXPERIENCE FOR UR SELF.SO ILL GIVE A FEW POINTS .INJECT DECCA TWICE A WEEK INSTED OF ONES A WEEK IT WORKS BETTER.JUST USE DA SAME DOSE AS U WERE GOING TO USE IN A WEEK.IF U COULD NOT NECESSARY RUN ALITTLY BITT OF TEST.200.IF U CANT ITS COOL .MY FIRST CYCLE WAS JUST DECCA AND SEEN GOOD GAINS UR FIRST CYCLE IS ALWAYS DA BEST ONE WHEN IT COMES TO SEING GAINS.DONT EXPECT SEING GAINS ON UR FIRST OR SECOND WEEK BUT MORE TOWARDS UR 2MONTH ULL NOTICE GETTING HUNGRY AND HORNY AS HELL .GOOD LUCK

Thanks for all the helpful info, but if I were to do two shots a wek, wouldnt that make my original 10 week cycle, just a 6 weel one? That seems very short, but im just wondering, Thanks anyway.
    Matt

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

i shot 2aweek

and seen good gains example if i were doing 400 a week i do 200mg on mon. 200mg on thursday. instead of taking 400mg on just mon.my homie took just mon and didnt work as well as mine cycle.

Thread Information