View Poll Results: How good did ppl satest200 work for you

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • It worked Great, I grew and am satisfied

0 0%
  • Not that great or not at all, do not buy.

1 100.00%

Your results on ppl sa200

I am thinking of trying, but have read some controversey. So, Here is a poll.

Did you use it

Did you get good gains.

Thanks

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    Bump, I'm also curious about their products..

-JJ-
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 02-22-2004 at 03:27 AM.

Nobody must use this stuff

-JJ-
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 02-22-2004 at 03:28 AM.

anyone? I also forgot to ask WHEN you used this product.

rococo is offline Associate Member
    Cycleon stands behind it, never tried it myself, but I did pick up some of their tablaclo. Haven't used it yet.

ya, I have read cycleons posts about them. But he seems to be the only one.... I guess that is all it should take, but I don't have a lot to spend so its one chance and I want to be sure. Like stated above, I have read some controversy.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on the ppl satest 200 right now...just switched to it from anatest, well all I can say is it's gonna be a painful couple of months!!! I'm also taking they're tabladrol...3rd day of drols and test and i'm feeling pretty pumped, should mention i'm also running slin with the PPL. I was doing d-bol and anatest with slin for 2 weeks now to use up some old stock, and now switched to the ppl...already gained 15lbs in those 2 weeks so we'll let you know if there's any change. Had a small problem with the package though...one of the satest bottles was broken because it was packed to loosely, but they got right on it and sent me another one...I was a little pi$$ed about the packaging but they made up for it in service!!!

Mallet, what is the smallest pin that will fit thru? I hear a 28g slin pin? What are you currently using?

I use 22ga for all oil base AAS...the pin size has nothing to do with pain at the injection site unless your stabbing yourself with an 18ga, but with an 18ga you've got to take a run at the wall to get those suckers to penetrate the skin

you could definately get away with using a 25ga for ppl's stuff, I find the oil to be a bit thinner than normal oil base gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I use 22ga for all oil base AAS...the pin size has nothing to do with pain at the injection site unless your stabbing yourself with an 18ga, but with an 18ga you've got to take a run at the wall to get those suckers to penetrate the skin

you could definately get away with using a 25ga for ppl's stuff, I find the oil to be a bit thinner than normal oil base gear.

Oh ya, I wasn't suggesting that was the problem of your pain, I was just curious. I can go buy the slin pins here over the counter, or if I am going to have to order form gpz. Where I am at they sell slin pins otc, but nothing larger than 27g. I read somewhere that you can easily use a slin pin while using this stuff, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    Oh ya, I wasn't suggesting that was the problem of your pain, I was just curious. I can go buy the slin pins here over the counter, or if I am going to have to order form gpz. Where I am at they sell slin pins otc, but nothing larger than 27g. I read somewhere that you can easily use a slin pin while using this stuff, what do you think?
    I find most oils don't draw up well with anything smaller than 25ga...but this stuff seems to be alot thinner so It's quite possible...I'll give it a try tommorow and let you know, I'll only be able to draw it up not inject because my slin pins aren't long enough.

Well I emailed ppl and they said that you could inject w/ up to a 30g. But that you need to draw w/ at least a 25. Why aren't your slin pins long enough? I just bought a small bag to test out and they are 1".

I'm using 5/16 pins for subQ...so their no good for intra!

****, I just looked at my slin pins and they are only 1/2".... Do they even make them in 1"?

**** it man, I got a supply of 23g 1 inch, I'll just man up and use those up. I just liked the idea of those little slin pins.

So, no one else knows about the test200 huh?

I guess I am giong to have to start a beginning to end thread.... since all I will be using is ppl satest200 it should be a good expieriment!

swoleup is offline Associate Member

I guess I am giong to have to start a beginning to end thread.... since all I will be using is ppl satest200 it should be a good expieriment!
    I look forward to your cycle. Keep us informed. I think a lot of bros are skeptical of PPL. So keep us informed on how ur cycle goes. BTW when will u be starting?

as soon as it gets here, hopefully the latest, next monday

Looking forward to seeing the results from this company bro, I thought about ordering from them myself, But not to many people has heard about them. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Anyways good luck bro, can't wait to see the results. Are you going to take some before and after pics???

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I just started up with some day before yesterday - I draw with something else and then use slin pins to shoot but then again I always shoot delts and biceps

mallet - you really think its painfull? I thought its great compared to some other stuff Ive had - but maybe I have built up a tollerance

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    I just started up with some day before yesterday - I draw with something else and then use slin pins to shoot but then again I always shoot delts and biceps

mallet - you really think its painfull? I thought its great compared to some other stuff Ive had - but maybe I have built up a tollerance
    I'M slowly getting use to it...4 shots and i'm sucking it up!...my friend on the other hand can't walk hehehe...I guess I got spoiled with the prop I made last cycle that didn't hurt a bit...I'm slowly becoming a man again

BTW i'm loving the tabladrols...5 days on them now, and started feeling them by day 3...100mgs/day right now...

darn, you are going to be feeling the power soon! I know my second day in on just tprop alone and already I am feeling better - use those slin needles to shoot delts and you wont feel it as bad Im guessing - I cant say mine hurts, just a little sore for a day or so - and that is pretty amazing considering prop @ 200 per ml

I'm running out of places to shoot with all the scar tissue...oops!...the delts are still good to go and the calves, thighs and quads have almost expired though ...Have you tried the tprop in the bi's or tri's ? I'm leaving the arms for when I run out of places...which will probably be in a couple more years!

I stay away from the calves - but tris are fair game - but when I rotate from 1 bi EOD then 1 delt EOD, I have no scar tissue build up since it has time to recover

I usually go right glute, left thigh, right delt, left glute, right thigh, left delt...but I like my ED shots...even after substantial time off my glutes have permanent scar tissue, in the early years i didn't like shooting anywhere other than glutes...now i find them to be a pain in the a$$ pardon the pun!

Hey Cyc, are your slin pins 1/2 "?

Cycleon, How about the LATEST 400, have you ever used it? Is it as good as the SATEST? Cuz i was thinking about running latest 400 and some tablabols.
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 02-25-2004 at 03:56 AM.

Now on their site, they have added more tests to choose from. Hey cycleon, that satest 200 doesn't bloat you does it? It says on their website to stack with arm or fem to fight against bloat. I know that prop doesn't bloat ya.... so what gives?

Also, whats that new test that they have? I've never heard of that, not like I am some juice expert or anything.

It looks like that new testmaster200 is a blend of test prop and masteron . Might be worth checking out if one is looking for quality lean gains. Any of u that bought gear from there also get ur anti-e's there? Just curious because I was thinking of getting their nolva and liquidex.

I ordered their nolva and clomid w/ my order. I have had their liquid nolva before as well.

How was the liquid nolva? Didn't they start making tabs now? If that's the ones u ordered this time let us know how that goes as well as the gear. Good luck bro.

yeah slin pins are .5" thats why I have to go site injects

the LAtest is almost too good because the soreness will stick with you, helps to cut it - but I think its that way with any T400

yeah, looks like they have a test and masteron blend that might be worth trying

no prop doesnt bloat me - maybe its on their site like that just to sell more anti-es

Haha, thats what I was thinking, about the selling more anti'e's

Swoled, ya, i used the liquid, it seemed to work fine, I didn't get gyno! And yes, I ordered the new updated tablet version. I am giong to start a post when I start this stuff with a couple pics and some stats. Although, I am not going for the most mass I can get this cycle, want to keep the bf down and just gain lean mass. I am aiming for 250 grams pro /day that 1.5 x my Bdy weight. With plenty of complex/simple carbs and good fat. My diet is ALWAYS clean as it is so that is not a worry.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I used th SAtest and had zero pain. I am leary of using more their products until I see some lab tests though. Some people will say it's real gear but I'm not convinced. Although with the advances in prohormones the stuff may be as good as real gear even if it is PH. They now show a deca equivilent on the site and another with EQ in it's name. I'm stiil interested but remain cautious.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    i just ordered some of the tablaclo and tablatam from them yesterday. the listing they have says "ingredients similar to....." clomid,nolv., etc. are these as good as clomid and nolv.? they probably just do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    I used th SAtest and had zero pain. I am leary of using more their products until I see some lab tests though. Some people will say it's real gear but I'm not convinced. Although with the advances in prohormones the stuff may be as good as real gear even if it is PH. They now show a deca equivilent on the site and another with EQ in it's name. I'm stiil interested but remain cautious.

How were you gains? How was your diet? What other juice were you using at the same time?

I've been using the tabladrol and SAtest for 6 days now and feeling jacked, i'm doing 100mgs/day of the drol and 200mgs/eod of the SAtest...3 shots already with the test and still getting pain for a couple of days, loving the drol though!!!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    How were you gains? How was your diet? What other juice were you using at the same time?
    I've been on for almost a year and it's hard to remeber what else but probably tren . Diet wasn't extreme as I was trying to harden up and lose weight. It just didn't seem to give me the results I've had with other prop/tren cycles and I cut it off after 3 weeks and used some prop I had laying around that I had been avoiding because it was so painful. SAtest zero pain to inject. Wasn't thrilled with it at all. Again I want to see someone get this anylized.

Thread Information