jel2190 is offline New Member

Primo-alone good or bad??

I am looking to cut up, have been talking online to Marco if anyone knows him. Would primo alone be enough and if so, how much?? thanks

gregster is offline Junior Member
    if your running primo alone youll need a hell of a lot, 500mg a week upwards.

Add some test prop or winstrol depot for better results.

Also primo alone wont help too much on its own add some t3, clen or ECA to drop bodyfat.

how much clen

I have read alot about T-3 and that stuff scares me. If I take primo and clen do I still need 500mg wk. I am looking to spend around $300.00. ps. good luck in your upcoming constest.

gregster is offline Junior Member
    Thanx jel2190,

The primo, in the main there to stop you from losing muscle from the reduced calorie intake so i would still keep the dose quite high. I think 100mg of test prop every other day sould be used with the primo and winstrol depot also if you wish. The advantage of using theses steoid inparticular is that they will harden muscle and improve cuts

Follow the guidelines in the drug profile section of the site. I have found, personally i can take up to eight clenbuterol tabs tabs a day without to much in the way of side affects.

So start on 3 or 4 a day and increase the dosage every couple of days. I like to use it 1 week on, one week off with t3 in the off period but you can take an ECA stack in place of the t3 if you wish. Others recommend 2 days on 2 days off but didnt find this too great.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If you want to take just Primo, I would say 1000 mg a week, and that can get very costly very quickly, so I would go with what gregster said and just add Prop and Winny. Good Luck!

what is cost effective

All of your recommendations sound very expensive. What about some deca /primo. I have found 8 weeks cycles for around 300-400?.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    400 mg of primo and 400 mg of deca a week should help you retain your hard earned muscle.

DEI
    DEI is offline Junior Member
    how about eq and clen? .
    and ECA , winstrol , fina, anavar .

Primo alone?, only for bridging

The Iron Game Guest
    100mgs eod of primo is more than sufficient, I would never recommend going above 500/wk. Add clen and ephedrine in there and possibly 15mgs daily of dbol . Super cycle

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Misunderstand

You have to remeber, that steroids not not burn fat! that is what diet is for, t3 does even "burn fat" per say, just speeds up metabloism, t3 will burn muscle too, if your not careful on diet and anablolics you take. You see things like primo will make you look harder when you are ALREADY lean, but diet gets you lean, when you diet, take gear to maintain your hard earned muscle, well you peel away the fat.

Clen yes does help process but not really a steroid .

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm with the Gregster!

BigDog_329x is offline New Member

If I may

I just stoped cyto, actually it was cynomel. it is very hard to determine what the body is doing when on that stuff. you feel ramped up, restless sleep patterns and it will cramp you up and loose muscle if you don't keep the calories upthere!!!

I had to eat Mc d's eod to keep the motabolism up or i would sleep all day, that is not normal for me.

i woiuld do it again, but only 1/4 tab to 1/2 ED for 2 wks stacked with clen 1 tab ED then switch to ECA and back again...

get some cal/mag suppls and pound water, i mean really pound 3 gals+ per day... my delts got so dry they hurt like a bitch still after 2 weeks...

don't make these mistakes!

prepare, prepare, prepare...
    BD

Thread Information