beenvjo is offline New Member

Question I need some advice about DBol

I am currently taking stacker 3, fiber supplements, amino acids, protein shakes, multi vitamins, and creatine. And I and about to start a cycle of DBol , as you can see I am a rookie at this and I don't know what or how to take the DBol. Do I lay off the other stuff or do continue to take them all? I read that I should be taking an anti-estrogen w/DBol, but do I doi it during or after the cycle? Also the anti-estrogen I was considering was Formastat From Molecular Nutrition, is that ok? Any feed back would be great.

Thanks Again,
    Bee

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Do not start taking the dbol , dbol is not a steroid that is run by itself. It is very effective for bringing on size and strength gains but you will not be able to keep them running dbol alone. Also running dbol solo will put unnecessary strain on your liver for unkeepable gains. stick with the supplements you are taking until you learn more about what it is you rae interested in. DO NOT just jump into a potentially harmful situation w/o knowing what it is first.Please.

151 is offline Associate Member
    There are plenty of threads on here about why not to do a Dbol only cycle. Just do a little research.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    over the counter anti estrogens don't work anywhere near as well as the real thing. don't get yourself caught in that trap.

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Do not start taking the dbol, dbol is not a steroid that is run by itself. It is very effective for bringing on size and strength gains but you will not be able to keep them running dbol alone. Also running dbol solo will put unnecessary strain on your liver for unkeepable gains. stick with the supplements you are taking until you learn more about what it is you rae interested in. DO NOT just jump into a potentially harmful situation w/o knowing what it is first.Please.

Thanks for the info. Lots of people say don't do it alone, well what do I do it with?
    Thanks again.....

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Before we start talking cycles please provide soem info on you. Age, Wt , training experience, etc...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro - read up and learn more before getting into this - all the info you need is here - and best of all it is free - do some more research - you will thank yourself later

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beenvjo
    Thanks for the info. Lots of people say don't do it alone, well what do I do it with?
    Thanks again.....
    Save it. You can use it in a later cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Before we start talking cycles please provide soem info on you. Age, Wt , training experience, etc...
    I am 34, about 231lbs. training experience? I am working with a personal trainer. i am in decent shape, just want faster results.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    TEST must be the base of all cycles bro.

razor67 is offline Banned

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Test Test Test

man-g is offline Associate Member
    well...haven't tried DBOl yet...but i think it's funny..some dudes say stay away from dbol only and then there seems to be alot of people that have kept their gains from it........I know the water goes away after cycle but the lean muscles should stay if you eat and train right after the cycle....

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by man-g
    well...haven't tried DBOl yet...but i think it's funny..some dudes say stay away from dbol only and then there seems to be alot of people that have kept their gains from it........I know the water goes away after cycle but the lean muscles should stay if you eat and train right after the cycle....
    you dont really gain much lean muscle from d-bol....primaraly water, and of course strength gains....mabye 1-3 pounds of lean mass from a 4 week run....MAYBE

man-g is offline Associate Member
    so what about all the people saying they kept 10-12 pounds on dbol only ?????

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by man-g
    so what about all the people saying they kept 10-12 pounds on dbol only ?????

Thats exactly it, they say it but its not true. I know from experience that dbol only arent quality gains you keep. I still see guys around that use dbols alone and they lose everything they gain.

RDL

Thread Information