fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

1st cycle, Sust or Test cypionate

I am deciding what to do for my first cycle. After learning a lot on the board I think just Test should be my first cycle (certainly not my last). I have heard that Test Cyp would be a better choice than Sustanon . I would run Nolvadex as well. Any recomendations?

For my second cycle I would run the Test/deca .

Thanks

(6' 1" 155 lbs) My diet is in proper order

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Cyp is better because its easier to keep your blood levels stable. Sust is a very good test blend but for your first time keep it simple.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    By the way. You're a little on the small side you may want to put on some normal mass before pumping in the hormones.

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    There is a really good thread in the Educational Forum on Sustanon 250 vs Test Cyp. It seems that the veterans all like Test Cyp better, especially for newbies like you and I who are doing 500 mg or less a week.

I am gonna hop on Test Eth (500 mg/week) and Deca (300 mg/week). I really wanted to do Sust because it seems from the drug profiles that it has less aramotization problems. However, the vets have convinced me that in low dosages, it is pointless to use 4 different esters.

But yeah, I think you really should run a search...plenty of threads on this...the only problem is that you will get conflicting opinions...but I'm staying away from Sust on the first cycle myself.

Also, I bet the veterans are going to say you should stay off AS right now, because you are 6 foot and only at 155. Perhaps bulk up a little bit and then hit the AS when you ready. But your call.

razor67 is offline Banned
    a single ester like enanthate or cyp would be your best bet

Thread Information