Thread: My Cycle

r6guy is offline New Member

My Cycle

Okay, I've done some research, printed out all the drug profiles, cycles, and such.. This is what I'm going to do. My decisions are based on what I have read, heard, and what I can afford/get. Continue with 500mg of Sus for the entire 8 weeks. First 4 weeks I will use 40mg of dbol a day and also use whatever equipose I have left (I really don't know how much I have left, they are in 10ml vials. I have 2 vials and I would like to say they have approximately around 2-3 mls left in each one). Then my last 4 weeks I will use a deca stack of 400mg for the last 4 weeks.

At the end of my cycle I plan to use an anti-estrogen such as novalex. Then I'll use the creatine I have (30 packets of Creavescent, an effervescent forumla creatine). My diet isn't the strictest, but I try my best. I eat 4-5 smaller meals a day (difficult, due to time constraints), in where I consume around a 1.5 ratio of protein/weight and I'm relatively low in carbs. I consume most of my carbs post work out. Oh yeah, also I'm on Xenadrine, where I take 2 tablets twice daily. I'm thinking about using Hydroxycut next. My protein shakes are LaBrada's Lean body & EAS muscle drive where I use no-fat organic milk. My goal is to be stronger, with much more mass, and lean up at the same time. I run about 2.5-3.0 miles every day in about 20-25 mins. (including a 2 minute warm up walk @ 3 mph and a 2 minute warm down walk @ 3 mph). Sorry this is a bit lengthy, but I hope it provides enough insight and maybe some help for novices such as myself. Thanks for all the help, I appreciate any constructive advice.

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    hmmm....d-bol, sust sounds like the classic bulking cycle. I wouldn't fuck around here. If you're going to bulk... then bulk.

Light cardio HR 115-120 bpm 3 times/week for 30 mins depending on your age. And eat enormous amts of clean food. Lot's of guys tend to "let themselves go" during bulking cycles (I defintitly did before Christmas) and eat McD's/Pizza/Shit.

It's hard to plan out 5000 cals worth of food to stuff into your mouth. So guys quit trying and eat whatever they get their hands on. Well try harder. Avoid eating fried/high fat food and junk food (chips, most munchies). You can still eat tons of healthy(er) food.

Yeah, I'm 25 years old btw.. And I try to eat pretty cleanly.. I only eat fast food maybe 3-5 times a month. Rarely drink soda, cut out the fruit juice to maybe a few cups a week to quench my sugar appeal. No candy whatsoever. (Unless you count protein bars heh) I think cutting soda/fruit juices out of my diet has helped big time.

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    So....

are you still going to bulk and cut or forget the Xenadrine and shit and get down to building size?

Your post made sense to me slapshot, forget the xenadrine. =X Imma mass up, cut down later I guess. =P Thanks

Lush is offline Associate Member
    r6guy,

Nice, it looks like you have done some solid research bro,

I agree whith slapshot- either bulk or cut. I don't know about your 4 weeks of deca though. Do deca all 8 weeks@400/week or save it for another cycle. Can yuo get more?

the eq should be a nice addition if you have enough there to go 8 weeks@ at least 200mg/week. I sort of think you don't though...
    If I wuz you i'd try and get 300mg/week out of the eq and through it in from day 1 till as long as it lasts.

as for Xenadrine, save some bucks and just buy ephedrine, aspirin and drink some coffee. And I'd say have a couple ECA days a week. Ephedrine is not catabolic and can be a nice addition to a work out. You get way too used to it if you do any more than 2 days on/ 2 off though.

get L-glutamine powder also. Take it seperate from the protein shake. Especially if you are doing high heart rate cardio every day. Take L-glut before running also.
    Slapshot has the perfect heart rate for fat burning: 115-120.
    I think it's better to avoid high heart rate cardio altogether while bulking. Once per week if you have too.

Lush - I can get more deca , but I was thinking about using I forgot what the method is called. But there's example of that type of cycle with anadrol I believe. refer to: http://www.anabolicreview.com/cycles.htm
    One of the main reasons I'm doing it is because of cost. I figure if I do 4 500mg weeks of sus + 40 mg of dbol for 4 weeks I could go the last 4 weeks of 500mg sus+ 400mg of deca. Shouldn't that be enough?? Even though this is not my first cycle, I don't consider myself that far advanced.

So for epherdrine vs Xenadrine... Does it make you as jittery? I'm kinda used to Xenadrine, it doesn't really make me jittery anymore but I do sometimes get headaches (I read it could be from the lack of caffiene in my diet and I'm not used to it.) I'm scared if I take ephedrine, caffiene, coffee, and/or asprine it will be too much for me. I'm a relative lightweight as far as that's concerned. So as far as that, I'm going where my body is telling me.

L-glut powder - I love that stuff. I take it twice daily. Once in the morning and once before/after my workout with water. It's hard for me to take it on an empty stomache though, unless its right before my workout because of my schedule.

Thanks for all the advice guys, I'm a jr network admin so I have plenty of time to scour the net for research. =X

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Man that was a long fakking article on stacking you linked too..
    You could have at least summarized...LOL.

I skimmed it quickly and I think the gist was mix up the quickly absorbed orals every 4 weeks, and do multiple injectibles that have different effects. Like deca good for muscle gain, with test- good for strength and recovery.
    So I think you mixed metaphors so to speak. Don't do different injectibles on 4 week intervals (at least oil based injectibles).

If cost is an issue- save the deca for later- otherwise run it all 8 weeks. if not,. Sust 500 starting with d-bol is still a good cycle.

Yeah ephedrine makes you jittery until you get used too it- which only takes 2 doses I find. The aspirin tends to give a nicer-less-jittery just more awake high to it.

Thread Information